Connor McGovern Signed

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Same here. I think the competition for roster spots will be fierce and there are some names like Austin, Brown, and Hurns that will be in for a tough fight to keep their jobs.
True there,, Cobb is safe on contract alone IMO,, hope he really shines and proves himself still worthy, but we might have to hide a couple of the young burners.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Certainly Marinelli, those 'Rushmen" are his pride and joy, and they got shredded. The Colts dominated them as well, and that needs to change.
The colts game was a major let down for me. Like the team never got off the bus.

glimmerman

Reaction score
True there,, Cobb is safe on contract alone IMO,, hope he really shines and proves himself still worthy, but we might have to hide a couple of the young burners.
Wishing now we signed him for at least 2 years. He and Dak are apparently hitting it off great.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Will loves his job, and where he is at,, and that is a rarity in todays world where people move at the drop of a coin, more coin.
I don’t think money is the problem. JJ pays him like a GM. And he does the work of one where JJ wants him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
solid pick at that point in the draft especially for a team that invests in keeping the OL tops...
Why some fans knock this pick, this investment is rather disturbing.
It was the only player's position in this draft, that I was hopefully pulling for the F.O. to seriously address early on ,,,:thumbup:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
:lmao: man alive, there was an unbridled she-cat of wanton abandon thunder action just on the other side of that doors thin veneer she'd portrayed on t.v. as the beaver's mom,,,er,,,or at least that's my lame fantasy anyway;)

:lmao:o_O:lmao:
Your a wild man Melonfeud !!!
I would truly love to sit by a river and have a beer with you someday brother.
Gilligans Island would truly be a fascinating discussion with you.. love you man...

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don’t think money is the problem. JJ pays him like a GM. And he does the work of one where JJ wants him.
and I don't think there is any problem with McClay and the Cowboys,, its one of the only perfect relationships that I can think of..
Is there a symbiotic amogi?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gilligans Island would truly be a fascinating discussion with you.. love you man...
right-0n&COPY:thumbup:

o_O:lmao:o_O

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Don't forget a big jar of Vaseline!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::hammer: