Twitter: Connor Williams injures knee

Reaction score
This season was over before this injury.

And it's still over.

Nothing really has changed. Whether or not he plays is not really a material matter when you look at the big picture.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
He is.

I wouldn't mind that, but I doubt they move Collins. They think he's a Right Tackle for some reason.
I don’t know that they think that as much as he thinks it and they fear he would pout if they moved him. But I do think moving him in and going Fleming on the outside is what needs to be done.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hate to see the guy get hurt, but lets be real here fellas, he was getting tossed around like a rag doll out there.

He is too small and too weak to play with the big boys...……he needs to bulk up 25 pounds min in the offseason.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The 2019 Connor Williams will show he was worth the second round pick.

The 2018 version is too small and too weak.

An off season in the weight room is all he needs.

Yeah think it is crazy that people are happy to see him to have a knee injury. Some extra weight is all he needed.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
This season was over before this injury.

And it's still over.

Nothing really has changed. Whether or not he plays is not really a material matter when you look at the big picture.

They had no chance in august

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And so it begins.
Might waste a top 1st round pick, but the rest of the picks being higher in order should count for something.

That's all I can say, through grit teeth.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Like Broaddus says, you have to evaluate these guys on all 65 or whatever plays, not just the two or three you see him struggle in. He'll be a beast next year once his weight catches up to the league. He's been managing well enough being way smaller than the competition. One or two pressures a game isn't that bad for a rookie. Some bad timing, especially last week, but that happens, unless your name is Zach Martin

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I'm optimistic he can be decent later on, for now, I don't see where we downgrade by going in another direction.