Twitter: Connor Williams ready but won't start

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I really believe that Conner is going to be a very good player in this league. He's just not ready. When your starting guard weighs less than one of your tight ends, you know there's trouble. He needs to gain weight and muscle mass, then compete for TACKLE, not guard, next year in training camp.

This is great news. Between last week's game planning and this move, I'm starting to wonder if Garrett has turned the corner here!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It's s good thing Philly jumped us and drafted Goedert because we got a steal in Williams and really did not need Goedert since we already have Jarein and Rico :omg:
That would all be great..

except Rico can't get any plays in.

If the guy ever plays..

It will be with another team.

Same as Fasano

Bennett

and numerous others.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's s good thing Philly jumped us and drafted Goedert because we got a steal in Williams and really did not need Goedert since we already have Jarein and Rico :omg:

We weren't drafting Goedert anyway. Why people still bring this up like it could have happened is beyond me. If anything we would have traded that pick for Thomas.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think Connor will be fine. He was thrown in thinking he’ll be next to 3 all pros. He wasn’t. He was next to Tyron who’s struggled. No Travis. And zack on the other side banged up. Connor needs to learn first especially how this team is run. Paul Alexander didn’t do him any favors.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
We weren't drafting Goedert anyway. Why people still bring this up like it could have happened is beyond me. If anything we would have traded that pick for Thomas.
Exactly. Goedart was not on their radar. Our team valued/needed (and still do) a blocking TE, not some receiving TE we wouldn’t utilize (sadly).

But people just can’t get over that forced narrative of “Philly taking Dallas from Dallas”.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good for Filo, and not a bad ting for CWill. Also, it's the right call.

Now if this staff would keep the team's leading tackler on the field when Sean Lee returns, that would be awesome.

If Filo becomes a starter rest of the season...I hope this FO takes note that they need a headbuster manning LG at all times.

Local radio report: Bryan Broaddus said he sees CWill as a possible C option due to his skill-set, if TFred can't get back to playing.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I talked to some Houston fans...they said beware with Filo, he'll play great a couple games then stink it up 4-5 games in a row then have another good to great game. I think he should be starting today definitely I am very weary of him.