Twitter: Connor Williams signs with Dolphins

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another successful 2nd round pick by Jerry!!!:rolleyes:

Carson

Reaction score
It's sad reading the Dolphins message board. They think they stole a good one because he has 51 starts

Kingofholland

Reaction score
A mediocre at best guard can be an effective starter when he's amongst the league leaders in penalties? Seriously?

He needed a change in scenery I think he was being targeted to a degree for ticky tack stuff. His pass blocking was solid here, I thought he didn't hold up as well with run blocking.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Wow - I'm glad they let him go (it was time), but I figured that a guy with 51 starts, limited injuries and consistent (albeit sometimes flawed) play would do better than that in an OL starved league. I thought he'd get more like 3 years, 24M with about 10-12 guaranteed.

Ah well,best of luck!

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Williams was consistent all right - consistently being pushed into Dak Prescott! That sounds like a JJ talking point about Connor Williams - "He's very consistent" LOLOL
Hard worker and good attitude, but physically overmatched in almost every measurable metric.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
good for him. now get rid of the weak center. the guards can't cover for him every game.

plasticman

Reaction score
C'mon, you guys know he is going to play great for Miami and end up in the Pro Bowl.

Was it the player.....or the system? Did any Cowboy lineman, besides Mr. Consistent at RG had a great season?