Twitter: Connor Williams will have to deal with this

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Looney looked good Sunday, I thought.
:huh:

He has the same problem every game.

He isnt able to stick to his blocks.

he gets a good bump. But after that his man is gone.

He is the biggest problem on our OL.

Maybe i am too demanding for a backup. But i just dont like all that hype he gets.

Last edited:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
OL is gonna get whooped. They haven't shown any ability to play on the road in a tough environment

aria

Reaction score
Hasn’t Nelson actually been a bust so far? Not sure but I believe he’s rated as one of the lowest guards in the league?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Get low kid...Keep your head on a swivel. This coaching tip was brought to you by.....:grin:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Connor Williams had a good game yesterday. I saw improvement. I still think he needs to ride the pine and get stronger. But all things being equal, he has gotten better.

Rookie playing a new position. Collins took half of last season to get up to speed at RT, and he was a T in college.

An offseason in an NFL training program will do him good, but we should expect continued improvement as he learns a new position, and gets in sync with the oline.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Williams has been better then Nelson so far. Not sure the hate this dude gets. It's like some of y'all see a player with a bad play or two and think he is garbage and that's just not the case.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong. THAT will have to deal with Connor Williams.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

(Cowboys)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t you all love how the usuals do the doom and gloom week in and week out.

I get some of it, as I has my share, but also look at the good side.

But some, just all doom and gloom 24 / 7 / 365

It took me a long time to realize that people that ***** and moan constantly do it because it's the only thing they're good at doing.

I have an extended family member that was always just a beotch. I had often wondered what happened to her to cause it. One day she said that her identity with her friends was to be the B of the group. I realized at that point that it was the only skill she had.