Twitter: Connor Williams will have to deal with this

Reaction score
Our O-Line will have their hands full against the Texans D-Line, absolutely. We're going to need to run the ball well and wear them down. That's going to be the story of the game for both offenses IMO, the Texans have let Watson gets sacked even more than we've let Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Thats against Quntin Nelson

I am starting to think if Williams going to RT and moving Collins inside would make a better OL. its too late for this year, but Williams is lighter on his feet and collins is stronger and has ability to get a push inside and get to the second level. Collins still struggles with his technique at RT and has been giving up some pressure and couple of sacks off the edge...just a thought

Praxit

Reaction score
..relax guys, its barely Tuesday. Ease up on the cowboys stress levels. Enjoy the win.

DiResta

Reaction score
maybe this week instead of trying to smash mouth them or counting on a clean pocket they heavily involve Tavon (like KC uses Tyreek to get defenses pursuing him to the outside and deep then they send Kareem up the middle rinse/repeat)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That was on a stunt that the LG was off balance on. Not really the issue for Williams. It is more a brute strength issue.

And that's one reason you run stunts. The defense is always attempting to get the offensive line off balance because it's hard to beat most 300-plus-pound men when they anchor.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Come on now everyone. WE don't know what exact play the offense was running or what the defensive call was. SURELY we can't make a comment and have an opinion. hehhehehe

glimmerman

Reaction score
Connor Williams is beastly as a pulling guard/tackle. Zeke feasts behind those trap runs. We saw that yesterday where he cut in right beind Williams for big yards more than once. Pass blocking is where he gets himself in trouble.
We should just run the ball everytime. :lmao2:

Batman1980

Reaction score
..relax guys, its barely Tuesday. Ease up on the cowboys stress levels. Enjoy the win.

Regular season wins just don't excite me like they used to, since they're never followed by any sort of post-season success.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Ok, which defense would you rather have. Giants or Cowboys?

Our DE's, their interior linemen, Chido and Byron as CB's, I'll take Jenkins, they can have Brown and Lewis, give me Landon Collins and they can have all 3 of our safeties ;). Oh, and we can trade Wr's, our 7 for OBJ and Shepherd. Crap, and Engram and they can have our 3 TE's er 4. Our O-line, RB and QB I'll roll with

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Our DE's, their interior linemen, Chido and Byron as CB's, I'll take Jenkins, they can have Brown and Lewis, give me Landon Collins and they can have all 3 of our safeties ;). Oh, and we can trade Wr's, our 7 for OBJ and Shepherd. Crap, and Engram and they can have our 3 TE's er 4. Our O-line, RB and QB I'll roll with
You can't pick and choose, this isn't a put this best team together. You want the Giants defense or Cowboys defense

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I am starting to think if Williams going to RT and moving Collins inside would make a better OL. its too late for this year, but Williams is lighter on his feet and collins is stronger and has ability to get a push inside and get to the second level. Collins still struggles with his technique at RT and has been giving up some pressure and couple of sacks off the edge...just a thought
Williams will move to RT when Collins moves on as a FA. Dallas will draft a guard to replace Williams. Collins is not getting a big contract from Dallas.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Williams will move to RT when Collins moves on as a FA. Dallas will draft a guard to replace Williams. Collins is not getting a big contract from Dallas.

I am ok with this,Williams can absolutely play RT at a high level after a year of gaining weight.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well you dont get better or learn playing scrubs everyday. Itll be good for him.