Consider this me fans: Give up the pretense of being Super Bowl worthy and rebuild!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear struggling contractors, bland men and pickup truck yahoos, I say unto you in manly termshttps://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEoYgN-vRZQ-LiacnLPXHMgnzeFu6NACKWVA&usqp=CAU

We are not gonna even sniff the Super Bowl next season.
So, in light of that, old fellows,
Gimmie's rules for 2022 include​

* Play each game in 2022 to evaluate players and plug holes when possible.
* If we lose every other game, what is the loss? Think 2023 draft, baby blokes! Tank? Well...
* Never garantee a starting position. Everybody, even Micah, should prove his worth based on CURRENT talent at camp and during the season.
Start playing the young guns and toss the ones who don't live up to hypedom.
*Draft a starting-caliber OG in the first round.
* Then, move heaven and girth to get Sam Howell, QB-N.C., in the late second round. Careerwise Sam Howell has a 277.9 PGA in passing. He also compiled many 300-400-yard passing yard games.

The last suggestion is based on Howell falling to the 50th or lower pick in the 2nd round.
So do it, Jerry. Do it to pressure Dak, to get a respectable backup and to appease the pitchfork and tiki torch crowd. Do it Jerry!!!
REBUILD, RELOAD AND REVISIT greatness!

I've waited 26 years, I can wait until 2023.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
we are stuck with the same architects of the past quarter century.

Sadly, you speak the horrible reality of the Jones curse.

@Corso you know of curses in the dark bottom lands along the big river near Natchez Undulating The Hill, the wages of dark money and being pigheaded --- those river people with charm and chaw. The Jones would have thrived in 1840s Delta, my boys!
I seek a countercurse by a vindictive third party. No santeria, please. I hear they are unionizing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think McCarthy and Quinn have both thrown the old practices aside and are already embracing youth and actually playing them and giving them opportunities to grow, to show they are ready or not and what they need.

Rebuild? Nope. Those who commit to total rebuild seem to get stuck in perpetual rebuilding. Every year, you play to win the game. Every year, you create depth by trying to improve every position through the draft and free agency. The Cowboys were good last year, but good isn’t good enough. At times the Cowboys were excellent, even against good teams, but not consistently enough.

You don’t rebuild that. You improve it, change it, redirect it, adjust it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The funniest damn guy on this forum this fella Gimme . Anyway as to the point of the thread I lived through 1-15 Jimmah and Troy getting his bell rung like the Avon lady and no thanks .

At 12-5 the Pokes are closer to the Rams then the crashed airliner Jets so no don’t want to play Luke Gifford at linebacker just so Jerry can draft higher in 2023 . Beside Iron City Beer and Bratwurst MM is coaching for his life don’t feature him doing a Judge Joe comedy routine .

kskboys

Reaction score
Dear struggling contractors, bland men and pickup truck yahoos, I say unto you in manly termshttps://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEoYgN-vRZQ-LiacnLPXHMgnzeFu6NACKWVA&usqp=CAU

* If we lose every other game, what is the loss? Think 2023 draft, baby blokes! Tank? Well...
* Never garantee a starting position. Everybody, even Micah, should prove his worth based on CURRENT talent at camp and during the season.
* Then, move heaven and girth to get Sam Howell, QB-N.C., in the late second round. Careerwise Sam Howell has a 277.9 PGA in passing. He also compiled many 300-400-yard passing yard games.

The last suggestion is based on Howell falling to the 50th or lower pick in the 2nd round.
So do it, Jerry. Do it to pressure Dak, to get a respectable backup and to appease the pitchfork and tiki torch crowd. Do it Jerry!!!

Yup.

And to add, trade players over 29 if decent offer can be had.

kskboys

Reaction score
The funniest damn guy on this forum this fella Gimme . Anyway as to the point of the thread I lived through 1-15 Jimmah and Troy getting his bell rung like the Avon lady and no thanks .

At 12-5 the Pokes are closer to the Rams then the crashed airliner Jets so no don’t want to play Luke Gifford at linebacker just so Jerry can draft higher in 2023 . Beside Iron City Beer and Bratwurst MM is coaching for his life don’t feature him doing a Judge Joe comedy routine .
Why no thanks? That led to 3 super bowls.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

You are a keen bloke.
You can be just as funny but not as handsome as me, ever!

IrishAnto

Reaction score

You have to know how to build in the first instance to re-build.
Jerry and Stephen don't know how to do the former so the latter is out of the question.
See the previous 26 years for evidence.