Consider this me fans: Give up the pretense of being Super Bowl worthy and rebuild!

Forneymike

Reaction score
I would love to see a similar transformation to what the Bengals did. They completely rebuilt the Andy Dalton, AC Green, Geno Atkins team in a very short time and made it to the big game. I like the idea of drafting a QB, Burrow was a key component in their transformation, I would consider Desmond Ridder but either way they have to get ready for the possibility that Dak has reached his ceiling. A lot of the weaknesses highlighted in his original draft profile are still there.
I watched Ridder in person in the post season. That guy is terrible. Howell for UNC is worst. If you guys are GM, I’m sticking with Steven. They are at best backups and will prove how terrible they are soon. Try again on QB names

Forneymike

Reaction score
I've been thinking that the roster looks like the end of the Landry years. Mainly older players getting worse, and now with a cap overhang. We already have to cut a lot of meat to pay for our 40 Million Dollar Man. That's just to tread water as the oline gets older.

Can't see Jerry doing a full rebuild. We'll stay at the cap edge as we wear out the remaining tread on our 28-31 yo players. They get worse while we kick the cap can down the road, doing the minimum roster cuts to field a team, while Dak plays in 2024 as a contract year, with a 15mil dead cap overhang left on his contract.

Really looks like an inevitable slide into the gutter, but w/o another Herschel Deal to breathe new life into the franchise at the end of the tunnel.
None of Landry’s teams in the late eighties went 12-4 or 11-5. We had one of the youngest teams in the league. Try again

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I watched Ridder in person in the post season. That guy is terrible. Howell for UNC is worst. If you guys are GM, I’m sticking with Steven. They are at best backups and will prove how terrible they are soon. Try again on QB names

Arrogant harbor steward.