Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by aria, Dec 21, 2018.

1. aria

aria Well-Known Member

7,270 Messages
    7,101 Likes Received
  2. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

4,287 Messages
    4,468 Likes Received
    The one I keep hearing is that Hitler escaped Germany at the end of World War II and took a u-boat to South America. It's probably not true.

3. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing

8,371 Messages
    7,182 Likes Received
    A lot of Nazi war criminals fled to Argentina; they even had a village of all Swiss/German immigrants called La Cumbrecita. The origins of it are a bit ironic, but thought it was interesting when I heard about it.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...a-cumbrecita-argentina-secret-german-village/

I like the Bermuda Triangle conspiracy of missing planes with even the safety teams disappearing (forget when that one happened).

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    timb2, Melonfeud, Pass2Run and 3 others like this.
  4. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

13,946 Messages
    32,485 Likes Received

timb2, BigStar and lukin2006 like this.
  5. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

7,086 Messages
    12,634 Likes Received
    9/11 Conspiracy theory is one I refuse to entertain. How could that be inside, too many people would need to involved...

6. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

9,175 Messages
    13,727 Likes Received
    Conspiracy theorist are people that will believe any theory except the most likely one.

7. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

4,287 Messages
    4,468 Likes Received
    The CIA was concerned enough about it to investigate it, but they came up empty. I certainly hope it's not true. It would be a massive injustice if Hitler had escaped and lived a normal life.

Pass2Run, BigStar and lukin2006 like this.
  8. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

9,398 Messages
    11,118 Likes Received
    Look at the Manhattan Project.

lukin2006 likes this.
  9. Turtle0986

Turtle0986 Active Member

195 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    I believe there are a few that are possible, but I have also heard quite a few that are ridiculous to no end. The Hitler one, I would say even if he did escape, were pretty sure that he was suffering from Parkinson and since they didn't know what it was during the war he wasn't being treated for it, and it is unlikely in that case he would lived long. I usually look at conspiracies, that unless there utterly insane sounding, there might be some truth to it.

Mountaineerfan and Pass2Run like this.
  10. lukin2006

7,086 Messages
    12,634 Likes Received
    How about Roswell?

11. Tabascocat

Tabascocat Dexternjack

17,692 Messages
    18,049 Likes Received
    Probably the most believable to me but I also think there is life out there somewhere :thumbup:

12. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

10,221 Messages
    11,723 Likes Received
    °Roswell
    °Ufo Phenomenon
    °Artifacts on The Moon and Mars
    °Chem-Trails
    °JFK Assassination...the grand-daddy of them all

~these are a few of my favorite things~

chagus, Melonfeud and timb2 like this.
  13. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

10,221 Messages
    11,723 Likes Received
    they announced they had recovered a flying disc.
    then it was a weather balloon.
    then in the 90s it was changed to dummies dropped from a plane I believe it was called Project MOGUL...and it wasnt 1947...it was 1951 and the witnesses were suffering from what they call time compression.
    I think they got it right the first time....it was a flying disc.
    the real question....ours or "theirs"???

14. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

20,077 Messages
    30,394 Likes Received
    @Reality is really an AI .. @NewsBot is the site owner .. everyone has been cyber-punk'd :D

15. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

11,681 Messages
    13,428 Likes Received
    The flat earth theory might be the dumbest thing pretty much in the history of mankind.

16. lukin2006

7,086 Messages
    12,634 Likes Received
    Moon landing?

Zekeats, CopenhagenCowboy and timb2 like this.
  17. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,590 Messages
    7,656 Likes Received
    JFK-LBJ did it
    Area 51-Spy plane and satellite test site
    TV-Tries to influence public opinion that is why the government wants to know what you are doing on the internet.
    Moon Landing-50 years and we have not gone back???Technology was so much better in 1969???
    So many I have researched a lot of them.

NOTICE TV ONLY SHOWS CRAP LIKE BIGFOOT AND ALIENS? BUT NOT 911,etc.

cowboyec and Melonfeud like this.
  18. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,590 Messages
    7,656 Likes Received
    The Bin Laden comparison. Bin Laden on the left is from the video where he admits he is the mastermind of 911 and the other on the right is a known picture of Bin Laden.Looks similar but it is different people. His eyes are different and the nose is shorter and rounder on the left. Shoot the movie about Team Seal Six had a better look-alike of Bin Laden than this guy. Also in the admitting video that Bin Laden writes with his right hand. Bin Laden was left handed.Remember the video of Bin Laden shooting an AK-47? He is kneeling and shooting left handed. FBI also never charged him with 911. He was wanted for the Embassy bombing in Kenya.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zekeats, cowboyec and Melonfeud like this.
  19. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet

14,202 Messages
    12,956 Likes Received
    Here is a fun one:

Winston Churchill was a Thelemite who employed Aleister Crowley as a spy in WW2( the spy part is true). The "V for victory " is actually a magickal counter to the Nazi swastika given to Churchill by Crowley

20. SlammedZero

SlammedZero Well-Known Member

5,014 Messages
    11,881 Likes Received
    The thing about the chem-trails one.........the people behind this are breathing the same atmosphere as the people they are supposedly poisoning.

Back to topic, I love conspiracy theories. They can be fun and you can usually disregard the ones that are way over-the-top. With that said though, anything is possible and something could be true whether you believe in it or not. You just have to be open-minded.

kskboys and cowboyec like this.