Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by aria, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

14,264 Messages
    27,139 Likes Received
    Thieves are not benevolent... Well, except Robin Hood, but I don't think he stole the 3 Word thread.

2. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

16,867 Messages
    26,933 Likes Received
    Yes, some are claiming those California wildfires recently were being triggered by drones mounting DEW's(directed energy weapons) due to the vitrification of certain types of rock like material& the intense temperatures necessary to cause it.

ColoCowboy, timb2 and Keithfansince5 like this.
  3. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

2,127 Messages
    5,352 Likes Received
    True, but some claim there are benevolent Aliens, who abduct People and enhance Them, perhaps The 3 word thread will be returned with an extra word and a Super-Hyphenation option.

p.s Robin Hood is a multiple abductee, although, in this case, the culprit is Hollywood, who all too frequently steal Him away and subject the poor chap to horrific torment.

timb2, Melonfeud and Runwildboys like this.
  4. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,213 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received
    Hollywood

Melonfeud likes this.
  5. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,213 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received
    This is creepy

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Melonfeud likes this.
  6. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,213 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received
  7. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,785 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    The original test done on the skull remains of Hitler showed it was the skull of a 36 yr old woman. Not saying the Russians would "lie" but look into the story of Martin Bormann. He escaped the war although the Russians deny it and say they brought a building down on top of him. He went on to live in Argentina until the late 50s then dies from stomach cancer. His body was dug up from his grave and miraculously found the 3rd time the Soviets had excavated the site since 1945. Bormann was also tried at Nuremberg although the story had already been told he was dead.

timb2 and cowboyec like this.
  8. JoeKing

JoeKing mrtxstar

13,602 Messages
    10,466 Likes Received
    Two guys allegedly attacked a TV star at 2AM in Chicago but left him with his sandwich and phone. I guess it's possible but the police say no, it was a conspiracy involving the TV star and two brothers. Mods, I followed the rules by not mentioning forbidden details. :D

Go to punndits.com if you want to talk about it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    timb2, Keithfansince5 and ColoCowboy like this.
  9. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

22,112 Messages
    9,475 Likes Received
    Edit: Nevermind, didn’t see political reference at bottom...

timb2 and JoeKing like this.
  10. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

3,270 Messages
    5,308 Likes Received
    You know, a mandatory 2 year minimum prison-time for filing false police reports might help to discourage people doing it (for whatever reason...but in this case publicity stunt probably)

timb2 and Runwildboys like this.
  11. JoeKing

JoeKing mrtxstar

13,602 Messages
    10,466 Likes Received
    I'm not that familiar with sentencing guidelines in Illinois. Are you saying that there should be a mandatory 2-year minimum sentence or there already is a mandatory 2-year minimum sentence for filing a false report in Illinois?

timb2 likes this.
  12. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

9,392 Messages
    10,550 Likes Received
    a boy in North Carolina disappeared while playing with other kids in his grand mothers back yard.
    he was found alive 2 days later...he said he was with a "bear" for 2 days that took care of him.
    authorities said there was no sign of abduction...they found him in the woods near water...cold,scared but alive.

Some on the rescue team wondered if it wasn't a Bigfoot that looked out for him.
    It was in an area of North Carolina that has Bigfoot sightings...it was during the winter when bears were hybernating....I think it was Bigfoot.

timb2 likes this.
  13. Runwildboys

14,264 Messages
    27,139 Likes Received
    I believe it's a felony to fabricate a story like this, and he's been charged accordingly.

timb2, DeathMonkey and JoeKing like this.
  14. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

5,744 Messages
    7,773 Likes Received
    I don’t think state charges have mandatory minimums although I’m also unfamiliar with Illinois sentencing.

timb2 likes this.
  15. DeathMonkey

3,270 Messages
    5,308 Likes Received
    I am saying that there should be. No plea bargains. No deals. No time served. Mandatory federal prison time. That would fix that crap fast.

timb2, JoeKing and Runwildboys like this.
  16. DeathMonkey

3,270 Messages
    5,308 Likes Received
    It's certainly odd. I don't believe in Bigfoot, but I don't discount the possibility. Strange things do seem to be afoot, so to speak.

17. Runwildboys

14,264 Messages
    27,139 Likes Received
    It was Elvis.

timb2, DeathMonkey and cowboyec like this.
  18. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

8,738 Messages
    12,855 Likes Received
    The creation of the Federal Reserve bank and its creation is an interesting conspiracy theory.
    Read a book called The Creature from Jekyll Island
    It's been totally debunked but its a fun read anyway

timb2 and DeathMonkey like this.
  19. LittleBoyBlue

LittleBoyBlue Redvolution

35,128 Messages
    7,852 Likes Received

This.

JFK - how could it have been anyone but USA? If it was outside job. They would have been brought to justice.
    All those people died mysteriously. If outside THAT would not have been necessary.

9/11 - can’t even entertain that one. Highjackers learned how to fly not land. End of story.

Elvis died. Poor health. Period.

Marilyn Monroe.

Etc...

timb2 likes this.
  20. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

14,925 Messages
    14,239 Likes Received
    I’ve followed that case closely. But that’s a great point! Very interesting indeed