Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by aria, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Sarek

Sarek Povar

5,033 Messages
    7,831 Likes Received
    It's like i posted earlier these things are gatherings of people who know that they can't do anything worth while in this life if they live consumed by fear. I think this is a three day to two week event and it opens with this theatrical play which is a opening reminder about fear which they call dull care in this case. They are attempting to burn and destroy their own fear but they can't and that's why they say during the play that they will meet thee and fight thee (dull care) as of old, and some of us shall prevail against thee, and some of us thou shalt destroy. They also say that by meeting in this happy grove they ban thee (fear/dull care) for a space (not forever). It's easier to overcome fear with trust worthy friends and that's why they do these things in groups/fraternities/social clubs/etc.

I hope to one day be invited to this event, i probably wont be, but if i was invited i would be honored to attend.

I know that people will continue to indulge in off the wall theories but these things are much simpler than that.

Hopefully i cleared some things up a little bit. I won't post on this topic again.

Happy Holidays!

timb2, Melonfeud and Runwildboys like this.
  2. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing

8,680 Messages
    8,055 Likes Received
    Run the world or end up in the pen depending on the methodology...running things in there doesn't seem as glamorous :D

I think I get what you're saying in that the event is meant to celebrate the concerted desensitizing of our human nature of fears and insecurities to maximize our full potential regardless of perceived obstacles. Can't take it with you type of thing?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Melonfeud, timb2 and Sarek like this.
  3. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

6,784 Messages
    4,758 Likes Received
    the shooting part is no big deal. I'm right handed. I shoot left handed. I kick a ball with my left foot. I know a few guys from my military days that are right handed, but shoot left handed.

BigStar and timb2 like this.
  4. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

7,098 Messages
    12,673 Likes Received
    Bohemian Grove was interesting. I always heard about how an FBI Agent discovered 7 families rule the entire world. Not even wars occur without their sanctions.

Melonfeud, cowboyec and timb2 like this.
  5. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

18,283 Messages
    35,054 Likes Received
    Too many completely ****ed up people!

6. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

18,283 Messages
    35,054 Likes Received
    As soon as I see Alex Jones's name attached, it goes out the window.

7. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

7,538 Messages
    13,588 Likes Received
    My cousin has bought into the inside job theory hook, line and sinker.

Runwildboys likes this.
  8. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    Is that the same guy in both pics??? No!!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Melonfeud likes this.
  9. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    Yeah I believe Alex Jones(Bill Hicks) is just a white rabbit people following into Wonderland,but Bohemian Grove is freaking weird.

Melonfeud, BigStar and Runwildboys like this.
  10. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    Building 7 collapses little fire

Shanghai Hotel Inferno does not collapse

WTC 1 & 2 collapse

Empire State Building gets hit by B-25 bomber and does not collapse in the 1940s. Firemen were so much more equipped in the 1940s that 2001

Melonfeud and cowboyec like this.
  11. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    Why have a mock human sacrifice??? Couldn't just go for swim to relax? Running around in cloaks like ritual scene in Eyes Wide Shut???.....
    You might lose more than you gain if joining. You wonder why Movie Stars and Rock Stars have all the money in the world and their lives are complete train wrecks???

Melonfeud likes this.
  12. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    The possible words that got these leaders killed

JFK

Malcolm X

RFK
    Cannot find on Youtube but RFK told that he would reopen and investigate his brothers(JFK) assassination in 1968. 4 days later RFK was assassinated

13. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    I like using this scene for people who are trying to wake up and see The Truth.

This is for the Gatekeepers and people not wanting that red pill anymore

Melonfeud likes this.
  14. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    Movies and TV give you hidden messages wanting to show you.

Melonfeud and GMO415 like this.
  15. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

4,160 Messages
    8,785 Likes Received
    The Late Aaron Russo---He had terminal cancer so what did he have to lose.

16. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

14,722 Messages
    16,827 Likes Received
    Or where.

17. kskboys

14,722 Messages
    16,827 Likes Received
    I know several myself.

Also, it's most likely(established fact?) that he had look alikes. Don't all terrorist leaders?

18. kskboys

14,722 Messages
    16,827 Likes Received
    Except those buildings weren't full of hot burning magnesium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys likes this.
  19. DBOY3141

6,784 Messages
    4,758 Likes Received
    not debating that. just throwing out info. on right/left handed observation.

Melonfeud and timb2 like this.
  20. DBOY3141

6,784 Messages
    4,758 Likes Received
    Here is one that always intrigued me and just got me thinking about it the other night.

In the 80's when AIDS came about, a few folks brought up that it was introduced by the Gov't to harm the gay/black communities.

What intrigued me was some prominent gay men contracted and died (Rock Hudson, Freddie Mercury, EZ E etc). The part I don't understand is during the 70's/80's you had all these rock stars being with hundreds of women, shooting up drugs (Gene Simmons, Guns/Roses, Motely Crue, Van Halen etc). All they talk about is how many women they had, how much drugs they did.

My intriguing part is: I don't recall hearing many rock stars dying of aids. Maybe some have and I just forgot about them.

I don't buy into the theory, but I do find it interesting.

Melonfeud and timb2 like this.