Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by aria, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

9,451 Messages
    14,511 Likes Received
    I already know how they did it and who's behind it.

ColoCowboy and timb2 like this.
  2. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

2,843 Messages
    2,720 Likes Received
    Said only gullible people who believe what they are told to believe.

timb2 likes this.
  3. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

9,451 Messages
    14,511 Likes Received
    Just like how all the alternative news and conspiracy websites tell you what you are told to believe . You aren't privy to any inside information no matter what Alex Jones tells you .
    And don't tell me that I believe everything the mainstream media tells me. I don't believe everything they say either. But just because the mainstream media sucks it doesn't make your "news" sources any more credible

timb2 and Runwildboys like this.
  4. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

2,843 Messages
    2,720 Likes Received
    I suppose you didn't watch the lecture I posted? Please stop telling people you are "looking into this" when you won't look past the Popular Mechanics theory.

All one has to do is show the fallacy of the official narrative bit by bit to prove their story bunk.

For one, their story doesn't explain molten metal flowing like a river under the twin towers. If you think jet fuel can get that hot or furniture burning or any other fuel burning in the building, you would be mistaken. It takes 2500 degrees to turn metal into liquid or like flowing lava. This is what was witnessed by numerous first responders. Also nano thermite was discovered in the dust along with micro iron balls which are caused by thermite.

The inane Popular Mechanics "Pancake Theory" has been debunked and even they no longer defend it. Fact is, a building cannot collapse in on itself at free fall speed EVER by itself. All those pesky massive steel beams below "The fire" would slow down the energy being applied to it from above.

Building 7 also fell at free fall speed simply by fire.

This 911 event is what woke up tens of thousands of people out of their slumber. If not for this event, their would likely be no Truth movement" or "Truthers".

Melonfeud and CF74 like this.
  5. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,838 Messages
    8,158 Likes Received

Melonfeud likes this.
  6. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

3,825 Messages
    6,386 Likes Received
    How funny, I watched this the other day. Funny that you'd post it right after I watched it

Melonfeud, timb2 and Runwildboys like this.
  7. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

16,041 Messages
    30,645 Likes Received
    Funny, I just watched it yesterday!.........but ....umm..........I umm.........I watched it here.........in this thread.

Melonfeud, timb2 and DeathMonkey like this.
  8. DeathMonkey

3,825 Messages
    6,386 Likes Received
    haha

I was one a youtube binge...I'm not hip enough to know what it's called. going from video to video as it recommends on the right and this video was on the list that I watched. I'd risk a curse for that much gold, by the way. You with me?

9. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

18,629 Messages
    29,126 Likes Received
    I think that was a flight of 5 avenger torpedo bombers in 1945, where the flying boat plane( pby type) went *PooF* as well.
    *Flight #19

timb2 and BigStar like this.
  10. Melonfeud

18,629 Messages
    29,126 Likes Received
    And,,,( dec.7th of '41') it facilitated the transition from the covert to the overt funneling of war material to the European theatre (Britain & Russia) which wasn't all that popular here to begin with,,, this country presently is totally inadequate/lacking the capabilities in churning out even ( probably, 1/5th) of what it's nation wide war efforted manufacturing mobilization CRANKED OUT back then,,, ya' all know that 'we' (U.S.of A.) Had seemingly cabbaged onto no less than 80% of the known gold to have ever been mined,smelted & placed into circulation ,,,er,,,Ever,,, after, since , those Anunnaki A-holez ( test-tubed mankind into it's existenced being),,,inherently befitted with some of their least desirable fallacies, weaknesses & ****ed in the head emotional conditions ,with their personal& prideful power mongering characteristics,,,

Yeppers, the good ol' U.S.A roped in& physically owned 80% of all known gold ever in existence,after WWII,,, and that's just the table scraps left behind from the high grade cherry picking pilferage wrought by:
    " those from heaven to earth did come" o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    timb2 likes this.
  11. Melonfeud

18,629 Messages
    29,126 Likes Received
    They( DARPA) have been actively engaged in pursuing the ASIAN ONLY killer disease plague,,,
    ( Shirley, nobody actually believes a couple of homosexual CHI-COM Rhode island Red roosters got jiggy with an indigenous homosexual burrow owl of CHI-COM carrying party card persuasion,do they?:rolleyes:)

That
    H-N-5 type( funny,ya know? how it even ended up with it's laboratory produced labelling form, so mainstream media outlets to call it), strain of Asian bird fluo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* Oh Ya! Life on this planet is just a regular, genuine yuckity-yuk fest:mad:

ColoCowboy, Londonboy and timb2 like this.
  12. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

22,637 Messages
    10,202 Likes Received

13. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

3,838 Messages
    8,158 Likes Received
    Next year his girlfriend supposedly dies by suicide and Carey is now like a drug induced zombie

Keithfansince5, Melonfeud and CF74 like this.
  14. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

22,637 Messages
    10,202 Likes Received
    I’m gonna have to watch this later....

Edit: Wrong video posted...

15. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

6,170 Messages
    6,089 Likes Received
    When you wake up to everything you start to almost admire the little things like the side not on the cover......."what can be done to the arab world". How many countries can we mess up, genocide, destroy and steal there money and resources? Oh yeah, we can do it all. Hey, if we can blow big buildings up in the middle of NYC and kill innocent people in the US and then inform them who did it through there 32-100" box on there wall than we can do anything, as long as they believe and allow it to continue to happen.

Keithfansince5, Melonfeud and timb2 like this.
  16. DeathMonkey

3,825 Messages
    6,386 Likes Received
    As far as writing with one hand and shooting with another....that's proof of nothing. I am right handed but shoot with my left because I'm left eye dominant. The rest of it? I have no idea.

Melonfeud, Londonboy and Runwildboys like this.
  17. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

2,369 Messages
    5,927 Likes Received
    The 3 word thread was abducted by aliens

Melonfeud and Runwildboys like this.
  18. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

6,170 Messages
    6,089 Likes Received

Cali wild fires
    9/11
    God knows what else

timb2 and Melonfeud like this.
  19. Corso

Corso Offseason mode... sleepy time

18,962 Messages
    32,009 Likes Received
    Lol... you @ yourselfed.
    Wait, you @ed yourself.
    Wait, you at-ed yourself.
    Wait- ah, forget it.

timb2, Runwildboys and Reality like this.
  20. Melonfeud

18,629 Messages
    29,126 Likes Received
    Benevolent Aliens?

* at least I'd like to think so o_O

timb2 and Londonboy like this.