Convince me that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Dak's been bad for sure but a lot of it isn't on him...definitely a lot is but things like blind side strips within a couple seconds of hiking the football have nothing to do with him. This entire teams played extremely poor today, very disappointing.
If Garrett's still here in the morning I might stop watching the Cowboys until he's gone...it'll never change with him. I am hoping Jerry is tired of all of this and is willing to let a real coach come in and do their thing.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Because it’s not about fault. Forget today; I agree that the team has run its course and we have arrived at the end. But he isn’t garbage. He has a winning record I his career.
He's a player, not a team. He has no record.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hvfjv.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

BigTx66

Reaction score
Of course it's Dak's fault that this miserably prepared and mediocre defense can't stop Buffalo, nor can the overhyped and overpaid offensive line block consistently. He has his own inadequacies for sure, but this is poor performing team which is a bumbling mess on all levels....not including the absolute worst Special Teams I have witnessed in 50 yrs of watching Dallas play. And certainly it's Dak's fault that he has the brainless Clapper/Spitter (*Garrett) leading the entire troupe of clowns. Yes, I would say Dak is one awful QB....geesh

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He played like crap today......no question. Does it shake/change my confidence in him as a top QB? Not one bit......EVERY QB has days like this.