Convince me that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Convince me, based off this game, that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now.

This was embarrassing honestly.

Convince me that Aikman would be in this offense, behind this OL, no Emmitt to hand off too, and no elite defense getting the ball back to Aikman with a relentless pass rush or any turnovers. I'll wait..........

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Alex, you stole my thunder
14dallas.1.190.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Convince me that Aikman would be in this offense, behind this OL, no Emmitt to hand off too, and no elite defense getting the ball back to Aikman with a relentless pass rush or any turnovers. I'll wait..........
Wait, I am not sure why you are bringing up Aikman.

Is this a mad dance to defend Prescott and you think you can just throw out nonsense to deflect from the topic at hand?

Syron

Reaction score
It's silly to base a QB off a game or two. Two of the top defenses back to back with zero turnover help from the defense. Dak isn't as bad as he played today and isn't as good as he play the first three games. Somewhere in the middle. But that's pretty darn good.

I think he is better than Goff and Wentz, but look what they got paid. I say franchise him for a year and bring in a new HC and see what happens.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That was his worst game of the season, hands down. No excuses for him. He has a lot of work to do if he wants to be paid the amount he thinks he will be paid. What a pitiful performance by him.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Wait, I am not sure why you are bringing up Aikman.

Is this a mad dance to defend Prescott and you think you can just throw out nonsense to deflect from the topic at hand?

He probably thinks Dak > Aikman. Funny thing is he said with no Smith. Zeke actually wasn't too bad today.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Convince me, based off this game, that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now.

Talk to the Dak-employees here I'm sure they have their book of LAME excuses handy.....

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Waste of time debating the Prescott situation with the current staff.

RS12

Reaction score
Well there was that lazer to Zeke at the goal line. Oh wait....​

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bad game today. Good defenses know how to stop the offense and can't seem to adjust.
There comes a time where an offensive adjustment is not just the answer.

I don't like defending our staff. I really don't.

But there are signs that it that we might have a case where our "franchise" QB needs perfect conditions to survive.

This was a tough defense and he quite honestly looked Quincy Carter-dumb out there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

sure.....no problem.

dak definitely had an off day.

an off day for dak is 390 yards and 2 tds