Twitter: Coop Buys Prescott and Receivers a Diamond Dog Tag Valued At 125k

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Emmitt used to give expensive gifts to the OL when he won rushing titles. Don't think the WR's cared, even though they blocked for him too. Or Troy who was handing it off to him.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Well if my gal plays her cards right then I might treat her to an Applebee’s 2 for $20.

Your move, Cooper.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Just the receivers or the OL and rbs tes not as important??not rush ? i mean you leaving them out? might create some issues
I hope that is sarcasm. no gives Zeke an issue and when he bought the o-line all terrain vehicles.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dog collars?! LOL -- I wonder if Amari takes 'em out for walks to pee-pee! Nice gesture, though -- he's pretty doggone special.:thumbup:

Proof

Reaction score
Lol, you would be surprised.

i wouldn't. we're all familiar with the athletes that go bankrupt. amari doesn't strike me as the type even with this extravagant gift.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
One thing about amari I think that can be put to bed finally - is he doesn’t care or he’s soft. He’s played and managed himself through multiple injuries and you don’t do that if you truly don’t care. Especially after already getting paid.

he’s earned a lot of respect from me this year so far.

Proof

Reaction score
He pretty much just threw a million dollars in the garbage.

or he gave his teammates cool gifts and likely got a solid deal on a bull purchase and the high visibility advertising it gives the jeweler