Twitter: Coop - I want to be here catching passes from Dak

John813

Reaction score
Just wait till he catches a pass from 6'6" Mike White.

Glad Cooper is there and wanting to get an even better connection with Dak.

Other teams now have an offseason to look over tape. Need those two to remain sharp/possibly hit another level of chemistry

Kaiser

Reaction score
The first time I heard Amari in an interview I thought he was a smart guy. The more I see how he handles himself and the press, the more I think he is even smarter than I thought initially.

He gets 14 Million this year no matter what, plus he will probably make more money if they extend his contract later rather than sooner. The smart move is to sit tight, work hard and say the right things.

And Amari is doing exactly that.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lolololol @erod

Plesse tell us again how frustrated Cooper was with Dak last season

@Kaiser @DakPresgoat y'all feel free to tag him since he blocked ne after outing him on this subject. .

I always thought @erod was a highly educated psychologist that could understand Amari’s deepest emotions based simply off one second long clips of Amari’s facial expressions.

erod

Reaction score
I always thought @erod was a highly educated psychologist that could understand Amari’s deepest emotions based simply off one second long clips of Amari’s facial expressions.
Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg noticed the same thing, so take it up with them.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He needs his stats to match up to Jones and Thompson, he will ask for a boat load next year. He will decline offers this year. If his stats don't match up to what he is wanting then we will see a different person.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

1054bd8b75ea7ce069bdfa2f2099e35d.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
BTW, Amari Cooper will be the 12th highest paid WR this year (Sammy Watkins is #1, glad we didn't top that number). He would be tenth if he got paid 125K more.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't forget @Diehardblues who wants to pair him with Carr again.
Yea. I’d love to see them behind this OL and with Elliot pounding the rock. I think they could at least match their 12-4 season together.

I’d trade Dak straight up for Carr a much more prolific passer.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
The first time I heard Amari in an interview I thought he was a smart guy. The more I see how he handles himself and the press, the more I think he is even smarter than I thought initially.

He gets 14 Million this year no matter what, plus he will probably make more money if they extend his contract later rather than sooner. The smart move is to sit tight, work hard and say the right things.

And Amari is doing exactly that.

Yep,

Maybe Zeke should follow his lead.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lolololol @erod

Plesse tell us again how frustrated Cooper was with Dak last season

@Kaiser @DakPresgoat y'all feel free to tag him since he blocked ne after outing him on this subject. .
I don't know what the story is with this post, but to be fair, Cooper wasn't saying he loves Dak, and he's the guy he wants to be catching passes from. He was saying they need to work on their chemistry.