Twitter: Coop - I want to be here catching passes from Dak

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This is great!:lmao2:
That's one thing that ticked Raiders fans most about trading Amari. With the Cowboys, he's smiling, laughing, even busts out a TD celebration, but with the Raiders..............

aa-being-drafted-by-the-raiders-is-always-exciting-i-mean-528524.png

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
If I need to explain it to you then you’d never get it.

C'mon. Maybe you could also explain to me how Zeke has so much more leverage than Cooper. The evidence from last year is that Coop was a far bigger difference maker to our offensive success. Or are you spouting a 'truth' that can only be accessed by those who already recognize it?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thank God Zeke is the only spoiled brat on the team. Amari keeping his head low and letting his play do the talking. That approach will make him a very rich man

Diehardblues

Reaction score
C'mon. Maybe you could also explain to me how Zeke has so much more leverage than Cooper. The evidence from last year is that Coop was a far bigger difference maker to our offensive success. Or are you spouting a 'truth' that can only be accessed by those who already recognize it?
It’s a waste of time trying to convince those who’ll never see it. It’s not just about last year. It’s a compilation of the last 3 years.

I’m not denying Coopers impact last year but Zeke impact extends much further than his production.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
It’s a waste of time trying to convince those who’ll never see it.

That's called a truism. Unfortunately, like all truisms, it's not terribly informative. In order for it to have real meaning, we'd have to properly identify 'those who'll never see it'. The reasonable assumption when you're engaging in forum discussion is that most members will see it if you can make it plain (which places appropriate onus on you to justify your views and make them plain). It's entirely unreasonable, and frankly irrational, to absolve yourself of responsibility for justifying your views by simply assuming that those who DON'T share your view WILL NEVER share your view. It's unreasonable and irrational because it's tantamount to conceding that you waste copious amounts of time sharing your views with people on an Internet forum who either: (a) already hold those views; or (b) aren't capable of holding them. Could there be a more empty pastime?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yep,

Maybe Zeke should follow his lead.

The upside is that Zeke doesn't seem like a bad guy, just a young guy who does dumb stuff. IMO the key is that he is surrounded in the locker room by grounded guys like Amari, Frederick, Dak, Martin etc. On some teams Zeke would be surrounded by knuckleheads (cough Giants) and be part of a cliche doing much dumber stuff than Zeke is doing now.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke is a punk. This defense would be elite with Bosa or Ramsey. I would draft an RB in the 3rd/4th round every 2/3 years. Zeke was a Romo pick.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I could get in their way. At my age though I would just be a speed bump. But when I was zeke's age, I would have been than able.
That's my man! Go for the knees!

"That's dirty!"
"At my age, anything goes baby. They either call it, or I just made a play on you."

The Natural

Reaction score
The wine and cheese crowd in here turning on zeke is so predictable. Yall love these guys until you realize they arent here for your entertainment. Every single time.