Twitter: Cooper getting separation

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I want to see the one where he beat the guy by five yards on a deep out pattern and Dak patted the ball 4 times and then over threw him by 7 yards. I think there was a holding call on Lael that play but that play is very telling as to how bad Dak is at both anticipation and accuracy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cooper did what he was acquired to do but that's the kind of trade you make when you think it's all you're missing. That they still only scored 14 points, one scoring "drive" was less than 20 yards thanks to a takeaway, suggests there are bigger issues.

It's too bad the guys making the trade couldn't see that before sending off a first round pick.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
When the page was trying to load I thought it said cooper gets suspension lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see the one where he beat the guy by five yards on a deep out pattern and Dak patted the ball 4 times and then over threw him by 7 yards. I think there was a holding call on Lael that play but that play is very telling as to how bad Dak is at both anticipation and accuracy.
Dak saw the flag before he threw the ball.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I have no idea........you have a video clip?

Nope, just that one shown. I can see one safety going over from the other side of the field, but don't know if there was anyone deep on that side. Looks like he may have been wide open.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nope, just that one shown. I can see one safety going over from the other side of the field, but don't know if there was anyone deep on that side. Looks like he may have been wide open.

He's being passed off to the safety. There might have been a window there, though.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Notice the little skip-hop before he breaks the route ........awesome

That's a great play. Cooper. But I bet they took him out after that play and ran Zeke up the middle for no gain once again.

What would have been even a better play was the offense running the same exact play once again and instead of hitting Cooper in the middle they would go to Beasley deep. Noticed that the man watching Beasley pealed off and went to double on Cooper.

But I guess Garrett and Linehan know better.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper did what he was acquired to do but that's the kind of trade you make when you think it's all you're missing. That they still only scored 14 points, one scoring "drive" was less than 20 yards thanks to a takeaway, suggests there are bigger issues.
Those bigger issues have been talked about pretty extensively the last 24 hours.