Twitter: Cooper leads the NFL

Zman5

Reaction score
They had to trade a 1st for a premier receiver whose a stirling route runner just to get Dak to the level of serviceable. Take out either Cooper or Zeke and he'll be back to Danny Wuerful!

Take Ertz and Jeffreys away and how good do you think he would be? Take Gurley and Woods away from Goeff, and how good do you think he would be?

Ryan is just missing one of his RB and he doesn't look as good. Almost all QBs need good supporting cast. Even Brady doesn't look as good without Gronk and Edleman.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Romo has been built up to be a Greek mythological character in our fan's heads. When in reality, he crapped the bed in pretty much any big game we had outside a few. Not to mention he could never play a full season outside a few. But hey, keep believing this team would be unstoppable with a gimp QB. I mean he had a decade to prove it on the field and never came close. But now that he is retired, fans can make up hypothetical scenarios to prop him up that are not realistic.
The legend of romo continues to grow at an exponential rate here on this board. Its only a matter until he will have won 3 superbowls that i have never seen........

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Amari already ragged the scheme, so much so, he and Dak changed it, immediate touch down.

Can't believe that people here are trying to change the narrative that Amari was somehow mad at Dak for not throwing him the ball. Amari was never mad at Dak. He was mad at the scheme. Him and Dak changed it up and voila - magic happened.

I don't understand why people blame Dak for everything. Never once consider that maybe just maybe that is how the scheme is drawn up.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Oh they do.

They just haven’t played anybody good yet!!!

::Insert new team every week and won’t make it past the first round of the playoffs::

That’s me being sarcastic btw
Right?

If the media had its way..

we would have to run off a string of wins against every competing team in the league to get any respect.

That can't happen unless we go SBing.

I mean really?

It does not work like that.

exciter

Reaction score
Take Ertz and Jeffreys away and how good do you think he would be? Take Gurley and Woods away from Goeff, and how good do you think he would be?

Ryan is just missing one of his RB and he doesn't look as good. Almost all QBs need good supporting cast. Even Brady doesn't look as good without Gronk and Edleman.
Before Cooper Dak looked like hot crap. Still does inside the 20. This team is damm near elite except at TE and QB! Should have scored 40 points in that game, not win it on a fluke play in overtime!

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I love Amari Cooper. He's an excellent playmaker. Look where we were without him. The impact and the plays he has made have been remarkable. He & Dak ARE a winning pair.
Support your QB. Some just flat out want to hate... for the sake of it. That's a shame. It's not about me or about you. It's about the Boys! Nobody is perfect, especially a hater.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't understand the fascination with Romo that seems to have grown immensely after he retired. I mean, I was a fan and he was fun to watch but it's getting old with some fans making weird defensive posts in his honor. I also think the arguments where they suggest "Romo would have won the Super Bowl if...." insert any player or position. As if to say that Prescott has always had a top 5 team around him. OF COURSE he would improve with Cooper, is this even debatable? Cooper is playing great. If we can get a top level TE we'll be in good shape.

It's nice to have a team that doesn't need one player to save them. It's nice to finally have a defense that makes stops to put games away. Stats are stupid. All that matter are wins.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dez....Never forget
look all these DEz posts ripping him etc diminishing what he did while he was here is ridiculous.. He had 4 year run where he made himself one of the best Cowboys of all time, leads in TDs in franchise history rich with HOF players and during 3 consecutive years was a top 3 WR in this league when there was some beasts he was up there with,, Injuries losing Romo, Romo threw the 50/50 and fades much better then Dak as you have to be more on time and accurate for those types of throws etc , it hurt his game..it happens but you guys have to stop ripping Dez to Praise Amari..they can both get praise..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
look all these DEz posts ripping him etc diminishing what he did while he was here is ridiculous.. He had 4 year run where he made himself one of the best Cowboys of all time, leads in TDs in franchise history rich with HOF players and during 3 consecutive years was a top 3 WR in this league when there was some beasts he was up there with,, Injuries losing Romo, Romo threw the 50/50 and fades much better then Dak as you have to be more on time and accurate for those types of throws etc , it hurt his game..it happens but you guys have to stop ripping Dez to Praise Amari..they can both get praise..
I'll do what I want. What I won't do is prop up players who USED to play like they're some legend. Now it's Prescott and Cooper I support. Let's not act like Bryant was some elite WR.
Great. He and Romo had great team stats. I couldn't possibly care less.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just an incredible trade move and a complete reversal of fortunes. I was completely and totally wrong in thinking that the first rounder was too much to have given up.

Total credit to the organization for being right.
:bow:

I agree, my 1st reaction was Dallas gave up too much. However giving up a 1st rd pick for a player who is still very young and playing at a 1st rd pick leave without having to go through the learning curve as a true rookie has turned this team into a contender.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The legend of romo continues to grow at an exponential rate here on this board. Its only a matter until he will have won 3 superbowls that i have never seen........

Yep. It's like one of those folk legends that keeps growing and growing as time goes on and gets more and more ridiculous.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, my 1st reaction was Dallas gave up too much. However giving up a 1st rd pick for a player who is still very young and playing at a 1st rd pick leave without having to go through the learning curve as a true rookie has turned this team into a contender.

Absolutely!

Pay that man his money! Give him a 6-year, $102 million contract and be happy to do it.