Twitter: Cooper leads the NFL

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't understand the fascination with Romo that seems to have grown immensely after he retired. I mean, I was a fan and he was fun to watch but it's getting old with some fans making weird defensive posts in his honor. I also think the arguments where they suggest "Romo would have won the Super Bowl if...." insert any player or position. As if to say that Prescott has always had a top 5 team around him. OF COURSE he would improve with Cooper, is this even debatable? Cooper is playing great. If we can get a top level TE we'll be in good shape.

It's nice to have a team that doesn't need one player to save them. It's nice to finally have a defense that makes stops to put games away. Stats are stupid. All that matter are wins.

All that is made possible by a QB dedicated to the team winning at all costs not being the best passer at the expense of team wins along with a salary that lets us pay a quality defense so we can put those games away

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
All that is made possible by a QB dedicated to the team winning at all costs not being the best passer at the expense of team wins along with a salary that lets us pay a quality defense so we can put those games away
Good point. Instead of spending elite QB money, we can focus on the rest of the team as well.

Dre11

Reaction score
Considering Dak had to change the play Linehan kept calling after seeing it not working, your argument is kinda ridiculous

Which he probably was suppose to change more than once. Hence Cooper saying to Dak "come on Dak"
So you not realizing sight adjustments happen in every offense shows football ignorance.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Which he probably was suppose to change more than once. Hence Cooper saying to Dak "come on Dak"
So you not realizing sight adjustments happen in every offense shows football ignorance.
Football ignorance? He was supposed to change? Yeah I am the one who doesnt know what I am talking about. Amari fully said he was sick of the play calls. Is Dak calling the plays from the booth? No he isnt. Amari told Dak, he disagreed at first, then saw the play and called the go route. Please just stop.

Dre11

Reaction score
Football ignorance? He was supposed to change? Yeah I am the one who doesnt know what I am talking about. Amari fully said he was sick of the play calls. Is Dak calling the plays from the booth? No he isnt. Amari told Dak, he disagreed at first, then saw the play and called the go route. Please just stop.

Are you this dumb, the play that comes from the booth has checks, considering the play comes in before the defense is set or aligned , leaves it up to the qb and wr to read coverage and make adjustment. Garrett specifically said in his presser, they give Dak that leeway, its what all qbs do. If a slant is called and a cab is playing inside technique and you're the primary you're not running that slant, site adjusting to a go. It's basic football.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Are you this dumb, the play that comes from the booth has checks, considering the play comes in before the defense is set or aligned , leaves it up to the qb and wr to read coverage and make adjustment. Garrett specifically said in his presser, they give Dak that leeway, its what all qbs do. If a slant is called and a cab is playing inside technique and you're the primary you're not running that slant, site adjusting to a go. It's basic football.
So explain why SL is calling the same play multiple times after seeing from the booth that they are sitting on the stop route? Or is that Daks fault too?

Dre11

Reaction score
So explain why SL is calling the same play multiple times after seeing from the booth that they are sitting on the stop route? Or is that Daks fault too?

Have you ever thought that he was setting them up for another route, or that he was using Cooper as a decoy in some instances? Garrett did say Cooper was frustrated he wasn't getting the ball early on. Go listen to the presser, he talks about it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Good point. Instead of spending elite QB money, we can focus on the rest of the team as well.

Yep we need to learn from our mistakes . We paid Tony Elite money for a QB that was good but not Elite when it mattered most . We paid him Elite money when he couldn't practice on Wednesdays because his back was done . We paid him elite money to run after surgery in a preseason game and jeopardize our whole season . We paid him Elite money to be injured and broadcast .

As a result we couldn't pay a good defense so we could close out a game and the Big Money Elite QB method of success just didn't work here . So I am all for trying the affordable 4th rd tough healthy , get up after being tackled , put the team on your back at the end of the game and do what it takes QB along with the Power Running Game and Great defense method of winning a championship for a few years and see if we have better results

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m happy and shocked they found somebody that can get so open that Dak can actually throw him the ball.
nanHXLn.jpg

renny

Reaction score
Have you ever thought that he was setting them up for another route, or that he was using Cooper as a decoy in some instances? Garrett did say Cooper was frustrated he wasn't getting the ball early on. Go listen to the presser, he talks about it.
It's Dak's fault because they're PETTY and TROLLS. First he couldn't throw for 200 yds. Next he isn't accurate but his completion percentage says otherwise.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
He didn’t rise up and win anything of importance and he didn’t turn any RB into Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl., not even the franchises single season rushing leader, as is being suggested he would do for Zeke. The over-exaggeration of this dudes ability can stand a little extreme comments to the contrary. It’s only fair

He’s a top rated passer overall and 4th quarter passer of all time. How is that overrating his ability?

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
He’s a top rated passer overall and 4th quarter passer of all time. How is that overrating his ability?

As a starter, from 06-14.

Romo had more 4th quarter comebacks (23)
More game winning drives (27)
And a higher passer rating in the 4th/ OT than EVERY OTHER QB PLAYING.

But it’s the fans that overrate him right?
If anything he’ll always be criminally underrated.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well apparently he is so good RBs should be able to average 7-20 yards per carry with Romo commanding all the defenses attention. Zeke can just roam around untouched like a video game