Cooper might be my favorite Cowboy

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not hard to see he's kinda quiet, not a lot of words. Didn't take long for some Cowboys misinterpret that as a like passion during game flow. Already one of my favorites, then again, they're all my favorite lol.

BTW.......100% confident Stephen will get him signed to a long-term deal. After coughing up a 1st rounder? No question, he gets signed.

Plankton

Reaction score
Here's Amari Cooper's excited look:

i

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

He didn't look too happy in the game when the play called for the ball to go to Noah Brown from the 5 and it bounced off browns chest and got picked. He was jumping up and down screaming. Also didn't sound too happy with the offense when he told Dak to screw the play call and just throw it deep instead of the usual...………………….RUN 10 YARDS AND TURN AROUND play they run all game long.

Sounds like a beaten down Cowboys fan to be honest. Just happy to get out of Oakland. Some Cowboys fans are just happy to make the playoffs.

davidariust24

Reaction score
A whole trying camp with DAK is going to bring out the best in both. We shouldn't expect more than 1100 yards and around 10 TDs next season because Michael Gallup is going to come out in a BIG way next year. Gallup is going to comeback more explosive ando stronger. I feel Amari is in that elite class of Jones , OBJ, and Brown. Gallup is going to be something to deal with . They are going to be an exciting duo.