Video: Cooper Rush throws the best pass in pratice

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been posted but Rush throws the best pass with accuracy and arm strength in practice among all the QB's. Dang what was that a 30-35 yard perfect pass......

Video below:

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been posted but Rush throws the best pass with accuracy and arm strength in practice among all the QB's. Dang what was that a 30-35 yard perfect pass......

Video below:

It was a floater, the usual.
I swear, I've never seen so many people who don't understand arm strength and how to judge it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It was a floater, the usual.
I swear, I've never seen so many people who don't understand arm strength and how to judge it.
nor sarcasm.... that's the same as the crap about one throw in one preseason game.. Hall of famer.......... get the yellow jacket ready. once you fixes his panic mode..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
White has the arm, but needs reps. Speed of the game is an issue for now but he's playing with 2's and 3's with no protection. Something Dak can play with either.

kskboys

Reaction score
White has the arm, but needs reps. Speed of the game is an issue for now but he's playing with 2's and 3's with no protection. Something Dak can play with either.
I love White as a 5th round prospect.