Twitter: Cooper's Health/contract

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Is just me or anyone else reading this have reservations whether he plays 16 games? Sound's like he's expecting this thing to flare up, which leads to another point......sign your damn top 5 contract offer Cooper.
If you start missing games, they pull that sucker off the table. I know he gambling on himself but a season a long time. Lots of things happen to negatively affect your value.......ask Cole Beasley.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
A lingering foot injury for a WR playing football? Yeah smart money is on it flaring up at some point. The question will be how much it limits him.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I mean Zeke doesn’t show up and Dallas is going to reward him with the highest contract ever for a RB.

If I am Dak or Amari I just sit until they pay me.

Amari should take any game off when he doesn’t fee 100 percent. No sense in risking your health when Zeke is gonna get paid without even showing up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I mean Zeke doesn’t show up and Dallas is going to reward him with the highest contract ever for a RB.

If I am Dak or Amari I just sit until they pay me.

Amari should take any game off when he doesn’t fee 100 percent. No sense in risking your health when Zeke is gonna get paid without even showing up.
Zeke proved for 3 years hes an elite player. Dak and Cooper? No. If they did theyd be sitting out

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A lingering foot injury for a WR playing football? Yeah smart money is on it flaring up at some point. The question will be how much it limits him.

Exactly why he's taking a huge risk by not signing now IMO.......

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Meh, whether he plays 16+ games or just 10, dude will get paid. He’s proven that he’s a valuable asset...

HungryLion

Reaction score
Is it possible it flares up? Absolutely.

Is it possible that it’s something that causes him pain, but also doesn’t affect his play? Very possible.

I’m not that worried about it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is just me or anyone else reading this have reservations whether he plays 16 games? Sound's like he's expecting this thing to flare up, which leads to another point......sign your damn top 5 contract offer Cooper.
If you start missing games, they pull that sucker off the table. I know he gambling on himself but a season a long time. Lots of things happen to negatively affect your value.......ask Cole Beasley.

Bring in Dez for insurance!!!!!!! :muttley:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Bring in Dez for insurance!!!!!!! :muttley:

You laughing but Dez says he'll be ready in Oct.......who knows (LOL). Tell you one thing though, if we Cooper or Gallup for the season, I'd certainly consider Dez. The Jones (Stephen mostly) but I would. If nothing else, he'd instantly fix our red zone issues.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You laughing but Dez says he'll be ready in Oct.......who knows (LOL). Tell you one thing though, if we Cooper or Gallup for the season, I'd certainly consider Dez. The Jones (Stephen mostly) but I would. If nothing else, he'd instantly fix our red zone issues.
I'm laughing because I knew most people would mock the idea. I, however, would welcome him back, but only as a backup or to fill in for an injury.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- Amari's had a considerable amount of time to get ready.

If he's not 100% ready by now, we're in a bit of trouble!

Still 6 days to go! Make the most of it, dude!