Twitter: Cooper's Health/contract

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Running backs won't do what anymore?

Read the entire conversation, I said it was foolish to say Dak and Cooper aren't sitting out because they aren't elite. It's foolish to say only elite players sit out because it's not true.
Elite running backs will continue to do what zeke is doing because of leveon and the position demands. They saw what happened

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Elite running backs will continue to do what zeke is doing because of leveon and the position demands. They saw what happened
We weren't talking about RBs only. So before jumping into a conversation and saying I'm wrong make sure you have read the entire conversation. Thank you

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He said he played through worse as a rookie but you expect him to miss games? :huh:

Think it's a fair question.......comments below doesn't sound like a player rolling in confidence for 16 games.

Cowboys WR Amari Cooper (foot) on return to practice: “I didn’t feel any pain today. But then again, I didn’t do everything that I’ll do in a game.” Feels no issue cutting. Believes he’ll be “good” for Sunday vs. Giants

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I would not be okay with the Cowboys giving up a number 1 pick for a guy they will let go. That would be terrible in my opinion. I would rather see them let Dak walk.

I am OK with it. We traded the 1st to win now. If we don't win now, keeping a franchise QB helps us win later, whereas a frachise wr still needs someone to throw him the ball

Swanny

Reaction score
I mean Zeke doesn’t show up and Dallas is going to reward him with the highest contract ever for a RB.

If I am Dak or Amari I just sit until they pay me.

Amari should take any game off when he doesn’t fee 100 percent. No sense in risking your health when Zeke is gonna get paid without even showing up.
If you're Dak or Amari you don't sign a new contract until the new CBA is in place.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I mean Zeke doesn’t show up and Dallas is going to reward him with the highest contract ever for a RB.

If I am Dak or Amari I just sit until they pay me.

Amari should take any game off when he doesn’t fee 100 percent. No sense in risking your health when Zeke is gonna get paid without even showing up.

Cooper is making bank this year. Not quite what a new deal would bring but he’s not grossly underpaid. That’s not how you act when you hope for a new deal. Zeke is a spoiled brat headcase. Emulating him is not a good career move.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is just me or anyone else reading this have reservations whether he plays 16 games? Sound's like he's expecting this thing to flare up, which leads to another point......sign your damn top 5 contract offer Cooper.
If you start missing games, they pull that sucker off the table. I know he gambling on himself but a season a long time. Lots of things happen to negatively affect your value.......ask Cole Beasley.

In the interview that I saw, he didn't sound worried about it.

clff15701

Reaction score
Cooper makes everyone on the offense better. Heck I would say hes crucial to Daks success.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Zeke is the engine of the team. This offense is not the same without him. You get the exact same player with Zeke, every week. Cooper is streaky and Dak is Dak.

Of the three, only one is a verifiable elite player. Every week.
We were headed to a horrible season with Zeke playing before Cooper came on board.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He says its nothing major, so I am taking his word for it.

I would seem that he would have signed the top 5 offer he was given by Stephen if there was something wrong with his foot. If he gets hurt or if his production falls, the offer probably gets adjusted downward.