Copycat WFT will bring benches to Dallas

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Thats corny. I thought Rivera said MM made it about him. Who is this for? Not his players

Creeper

Reaction score
Washington should be worried about the game they have today before they worry about their benches in Dallas. By Sunday, they could be eliminated from the race.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
So, to be so petty that they refuse to sit their fat rears on our benches they are going to pay money to bring their own heated benches....to play in a stadium that's heated with the roof closed in bad weather.

That's comforting, really, when you think that we're up against morons like that in our division. You keep being you, Danny Snyder.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If Rivera had any nads he'd have the benches carved out of ice.

Cydios

Reaction score
Oddly to me, it's more laughable than intimidating. Dallas benches were for function. We have a closed stadium, so this is comical.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It’ll be funny when their rickety bench breaks midway through the first quarter.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The are going to bring warming benches to an indoor stadium(Dallas), all because the "Cowboys did it" and Rivera and Snyder want to try to look petty and get back at the Cowboys. Dallas living rent free in their minds all of the time I see.