Copycat WFT will bring benches to Dallas

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with this. The Skins should be more concerned with having <5 days rest and a road game.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it's fine that they do it but they're only doing it out of spite we actually had to do it out of necessity because Washington stadium is such crap and in shambles.

Techsass

Reaction score
So did their advanced analytics crew came up with this? I wonder if it's supposed to help them score more or make us score less.

Proximo

Reaction score
Oh wow that is so corny.

When this whole bench thing started, I thought the Cowboys were just trying to big time Washington in their own stadium, but then it turns out it was actually a logistical necessity because the benches there are apparently so old and beat they don’t work right.

So now Washington is wasting resources by bringing their own benches to Dallas....for show?
This is so dumb. Maybe they should just fix the benches at their own stadium, no? Cowboys facilities are some of the nicest in the league.

Dunks3001

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jerry will have salvation army ready to take it as soon as it gets to Dallas, homeless will have a warm bench to use this winter.