Costly Win For The Rams

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
By the way, all these injuries probably just mean we play even worse and don't attack the Rams weakness next week but either way.

Rams | Pace injured Week 6
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:28:26 -0700
The Associated Press reports St. Louis Rams OT Orlando Pace (quadriceps) suffered a pulled quadriceps in the team's Week 6 game.

Rams | Leonard injured Week 6
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:25:57 -0700
The Associated Press reports St. Louis Rams RB Brian Leonard (shoulder) suffered a shoulder injury during the team's Week 6 game.

Rams | Manning injured Week 6
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:25:20 -0700
Updating a previous report, The Associated Press reports St. Louis Rams CB Ricky Manning Jr. (ankle) broke a bone in his ankle during the team's Week 6 game.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Who Cares They Beat The Deadskins!! Woot Woot! :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Im certainly not going to count any chickens before they hatch.

The Seattle Seahawks had tour guides and loan officers in the Secondary back in the 2006 Playoff game and we still lost.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2332085 said:

The Seattle Seahawks had tour guides and loan officers in the Secondary back in the 2006 Playoff game and we still lost.

Thanks for the reminder.............Pete Hunter

Boysboy

Reaction score

The Cards also had a hobbled secondary, and we couldn't do anything to exploit it.

Forget the pass rush they put on us, there was NO excuse to not being able to exploit that secondary.:mad:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Boysboy;2332098 said:
The Cards also had a hobbled secondary, and we couldn't do anything to exploit it.

Forget the pass rush they put on us, there was NO excuse to not being able to exploit that secondary.:mad:
We did exploit it when we had time to throw.

Aven8

Reaction score
You talking about a busted #1 pick........Pace muct be made of paper!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2332098 said:

I was just about to say how Arizona's secondary was considered a weakness coming into this game. We never seem to take advantage of these situations.

On another note, I hope the O-Line takes all the deserved criticism as a challenge and starts playing with a chip on their collective shoulders. As erratic as Romo can be at times, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM. Man up and block somebody - that should be their mantra from here on out.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
windward;2332113 said:
We did exploit it when we had time to throw.

If any QB throws for 3 TD's, 321 yards, and 0 INT's against our secondary.....I'd bet my life that most of the knuckleheads on this forum would be screaming about how badly our secondary was 'exploited'.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
tomson75;2332139 said:
If any QB throws for 3 TD's, 321 yards, and 0 INT's against our secondary.....I'd bet my life that most of the knuckleheads on this forum would be screaming about how badly our secondary was 'exploited'.
that's why I don't see why everyone is calling for his head

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tomson75;2332139 said:
BTW I think we've already lost to the Rams.

Might as well not even play them next week.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I hate to see a good player like Pace get injured, but no Pace means a continued sack streak for Ware and a long day for Bulger.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
masomenos85;2332190 said:
I hate to see a good player like Pace get injured, but no Pace means a continued sack streak for Ware and a long day for Bulger.
I look forward to that. Ware would be a true beast with a little help from his friends.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

count me in on that.

St.louis could have 3 nuns and a janitor in the secondary next sunday and you know what, they will press owens and take our offense out of rhthym.

meanwhile on the other side, Bulger will throw for about 250 yards and 3 tds and the cowboys defense will find a way to allow its 5th 100 yard game to a wr....probably donnie avery with our luck.

Its the most frustrating element of this team to me. No matter who lines up back there the secondary flat out stinks.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2332397 said:
count me in on that.

St.louis could have 3 nuns and a janitor in the secondary next sunday and you know what, they will press owens and take our offense out of rhthym.

meanwhile on the other side, Bulger will throw for about 250 yards and 3 tds and the cowboys defense will find a way to allow its 5th 100 yard game to a wr....probably donnie avery with our luck.

Its the most frustrating element of this team to me. No matter who lines up back there the secondary flat out stinks.
Yeah, right.

We blow the Rams out of the water. Mark my words.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I know this really doesn't belong on this particular board, but since we're talking Skins/Rams, has anyone checked out ES? TR1 and his Band of Merry Idiots are actually talking smack about our loss today, even though the Foreskins got beat at home by the worst team in the league. That's Webster's definition of an idiot.