News: Could Cowboys Gregory be 'poster guy' for progressive NFL move?

conner01

Reaction score
If it was after the next CBA, this wouldn't be an issue.

There won't be testing for marijuana then.
I think you are right
The teams are paying a huge price for a program even they hate

Garrettop

Reaction score
CBD acts as a 5ht1a agonist, with antipsychotic, antidepressant, and anxiolytic effects.

Are they trying other 5ht1a agonists to treat pot addiction?

I'm not a psychiatrist, and I don't profess neuropsychological expertise but: My point was that "drugging" is subjective in semantic terms, and that "self-medication" needs more empathy when we understand the diagnosis fairly well.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As long as we have most states that are conducting pre hire drug testing for citizens then players should adhere to the same rules and laws to gain employment.

We make enough exceptions in society for athletes.

It’s time for this country to legalize Marijuana nationwide. Elect the officials who will get it done.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The NFL is adhering to their drug policy because of the image to their sponsors and networks who don’t want to be promoting their products and brands with athletes who are using illegal drugs.

Legalize Marijuana. Problem solved.

erod

Reaction score
As long as we have most states that are conducting pre hire drug testing for citizens then players should adhere to the same rules and laws to gain employment.

We make enough exceptions in society for athletes.

It’s time for this country to legalize Marijuana nationwide. Elect the officials who will get it done.
There are a TON of people in Colorado who would disagree with you. Their state is in decline since they did it. Downtown Denver used to be an awesome place, day and night. Now it's a cesspool that you can't take your kids to anymore. If they legalize it, there needs to be significant restrictions.

duro420

Reaction score
Honestly it more about the fact that these guys are selfish than the weed....they can't stop doing something for a small period of time to get millions,,

Flight crews and attendants have no alcohol rules before flying and they adhere to them....same with truck drivers....why can't these guys stop to make millions....bc they put their own selfish habit first....so if you can't play by the industry rules get out of the industry.

TF outta here w/ that flight attendants, pilots n truckers BS. No one's buying the bull you spraying. Act like life is simple cus one making money. If anything blame parents for all these damn millenials being softer than a stack of hotcakes. But to say he selfish for wanting to feel happy?! Screw your like, opinion man..