Could I get some help for a contest my daughter is in.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some of you know my daughter is into photography. She has entered into this contest and if you are so moved, and you have a facebook account, I would really appreciate your vote. When you go to the link below scroll through the photos until you find the one that says "Geraniums". She used some kind of texture which I know nothing about. Anyway, when you find it, if you would please click the 5 star option. It would mean a lot to her.

Thanks in advance....

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaDrossinTextures/app_232580120177808

Illini88228

Reaction score
Voted. And I really did like hers the best, not just because you asked. I don't know anything about photography, but it looked cool to me.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Illini88228;4581665 said:
Voted. And I really did like hers the best, not just because you asked. I don't know anything about photography, but it looked cool to me.

Thank you very much. She spends loads of time working on her photography. She really loves it more than designing clothes.

I forgot to mention that you can re-vote once every 24 hours. This contest runs for 6 more days and she could win some software package or something. It's beyond me so....

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
See if Hos will sticky this thread for the next six days as a reminder and I'll vote each day.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4581652 said:
Hey guys,

Some of you know my daughter is into photography. She has entered into this contest and if you are so moved, and you have a facebook account, I would really appreciate your vote. When you go to the link below scroll through the photos until you find the one that says "Geraniums". She used some kind of texture which I know nothing about. Anyway, when you find it, if you would please click the 5 star option. It would mean a lot to her.

Thanks in advance....

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaDrossinTextures/app_232580120177808

Done :cool:

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Done, and posted to my wall hoping some of my friends will also vote for it. :)

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4582684 said:
Done, and posted to my wall hoping some of my friends will also vote for it. :)

God bless ya! Cajuns got to stick together! :D

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Just an update. Still in second place but about 30 votes behind. You can still vote for another few days and you can vote once per day.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Slipped to third place now. But keep voting. Only two days left I think.

rocboy22

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4584787 said:
Slipped to third place now. But keep voting. Only two days left I think.

and make sure you are giving 5 stars

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Today is the last day to vote. If you have already voted thank you so much. You can vote once per day so if you would, please vote today as well. She is in third place right now and we are hoping for a last day push. But she needs to stay at least in third place to win one of the packages she is hoping for.

Thanks fellow zoners for all the help.

JBond

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4587116 said:
Today is the last day to vote. If you have already voted thank you so much. You can vote once per day so if you would, please vote today as well. She is in third place right now and we are hoping for a last day push. But she needs to stay at least in third place to win one of the packages she is hoping for.

Thanks fellow zoners for all the help.

Done!. If clicking a couple buttons is going to make someone happy then why not? Hope more people participate.

We all should help our fellow Cowboy fans.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
JBond;4587381 said:
Done!. If clicking a couple buttons is going to make someone happy then why not? Hope more people participate.

We all should help our fellow Cowboy fans.

Thanks JBond. Much appreciated.