Could this team go 0-16

J12B

Reaction score
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

Imagine how bad things could get here

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

That actually might be the best thing. Get some high draft picks. We will need about 3 years of high picks to rebuild this defense and Oline. Might as well trade Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Lawrence.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
0 chance. but honestly I would be good with it. Draft Lawrence and have rookie contract on the books again

fivetwos

Reaction score
Considering this is the best year to go 0-16 in ten years, no chance.

They are 8-8 material.

Complete waste of good careers and being in a bad division on garbage coaching that cant upstage Jerry and his spotlight.

At least he won all those Super Bowls for us in the 90s.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

I hope not.

But if Dalton starts, we win the rest of the way, right?

Crad|e

Reaction score
I was wondering this myself.. Kinda hoping we lose this week so we can tank rest of season. Mccarthy knows he's got this year to throw away and completely rebuild with high draft picks.

Loso86

Reaction score

I hope not.

Nope unless its ridiculous bad luck every game