Could this team go 0-16

MikeB80

Reaction score
Even if they did the bloggers and twitter experts would be promoting them as super talented and one of the best teams in the league by April again.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LOL -- I'll boldly predict that we won't go 0-16 . . . but I could just as readily guess we might go 8-8, once again! :omg:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

Imagine how bad things could get here
Yet here you are ...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you really couldn't see sarcasm in the original post. And unless a post is dripping with sarcasm around these parts, you might want to skip it because we have outlier extremist on each side of the spectrum that would seriously post things like that and believe it ;)
Yep...the OP claims "sarcasm"...but has no clue how to use it.

If that's even what happened.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If this team did go 0-16. Even I would say “alright then let’s draft Trevor Lawrence”

But 0-16 ain’t happening.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The only impossible record is 16-0.

Having said that, the probability of going 0-16 is exponentially fractional. There are better odds for me dating the Stark sisters actresses from Game of Thrones

I would prefer Missandei or Daenarys myself.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

The schedule is tough, but 10-6 is possible.

6-10 will happen if the D and OL problems continue.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I hope not.

I think they will go 0-17, losing the first round of playoffs.... :eek:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After you said what has to be rebuilt your bright idea is to make that even harder by trading away good players making more positions that will need replacing. The object is to fill needs not create more needs.

I said the word might. Its a discussion. But its getting to the point where its gonna take 2 years minimum to get enough good young defensive players. At that point, we can get out from under Cooper and Zeke. Are you going to pay Cooper 23 million per year when you now have Gallup and Lamb? Are you going to continue to pay a 6 year RB top money when it hasn't done much for you up to this point? This team obviously needs defense.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
For the life of me I have no clue why guys want to tank every year and rebuild. This team is young to prime or so. Sure the OL and DL needs some new guys and a safety and LB but overall this is a young team. Why waste the prime years?

They should ask: what has tanking every year and rebuilding done for the Browns?

kskboys

Reaction score
This team can go 0-16 or 15-1 or somewhere in between.

Where's ur optimism?

Pretty sure Jerry has started an investigation into the Rams to get that first game changed. 16-0 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
They should sweep the NFC East, so that’s 6 wins. Yes, the East really is that bad. But give them 5 wins, 5–1.

The Bengals look horrific and the Browns, even though they won, look like a train wreck. That’s 7 wins. Assume they’ll beat at least one more team that no one expects, or that they sweep the NFC Least. That’s 8 wins. I really think that’s the floor.

It’s looking like another 10-6 season and first round playoff exit.