Could Tua win league MVP

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is posting some out of this world numbers. 118 QBR. 71% at a ridiculous 9.1 YPA. Add to that his team is currently ahead of the Bills in the standings (well tied but they have H2H right now)

Id still call Mahomes the favorite. He has 9 more TD's than Tagovailoa. But I think Tua could have a real shot, especially if the sweeo Buffalo and win the AFC East

Flamma

Reaction score
He is posting some out of this world numbers. 118 QBR. 71% at a ridiculous 9.1 YPA. Add to that his team is currently ahead of the Bills in the standings (well tied but they have H2H right now)

Id still call Mahomes the favorite. He has 9 more TD's than Tagovailoa. But I think Tua could have a real shot, especially if the sweeo Buffalo and win the AFC East

He could. I'd lean more towards Mahomes since I think Tua's success is primarily due to the team around him. Tua don't have those numbers on the chiefs.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Dunno about MVP but what a great story. Can help but like Tua.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He could. I'd lean more towards Mahomes since I think Tua's success is primarily due to the team around him. Tua don't have those numbers on the chiefs.
Tua's never played for the Chiefs either so hard to do

terra

Reaction score
might happen; he will get the sympathy vote for sure

John813

Reaction score
If he didn't get injured, sure. But Mahomes has been playing lights out too and has his team with a better record after losing Hill as well.