Couple of Tweets from Hardy

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I want to see Dallas' response. "Don't mess with my dad"!! Lol

Time is his best friend. Just conduct yourself like you should and this eventually goes away.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Love this guy. He's not a bad person. Clearly. He clearly wants to and has gotten better. Re-sign him Jerry. He wants to win, he wants to be a Cowboy, he wants to be a better man. That's the kind of guy you want as one of your leaders. Nobody is perfect, but he's working at it and aspiring to get better and better and better. He loves the game of football. He brings a tenacity, an energy level, that is contagious and inspires those around him. That's not a guy you wanna let go.

sacase

Reaction score
He's being pressured to do this. He should have said it weeks ago instead of his comments about Tom Brady's wife. Oh well at least he said it. that's something I guess.

Why are the comments about Tom Brady's wife even being mentioned with domestic violence. What because he was accused of DV does that prevent him from ever saying that a woman is beautiful? People are so stupid sometimes. Oh no! Hardy said what 99.9% of heterosexual males have also said, let's make a big deal about it. Get over yourself people.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Why are the comments about Tom Brady's wife even being mentioned with domestic violence. What because he was accused of DV does that prevent him from ever saying that a woman is beautiful? People are so stupid sometimes. Oh no! Hardy said what 99.9% of heterosexual males have also said, let's make a big deal about it. Get over yourself people.

Because it lacks tact. He should have known what the response was going to be. I don't hear any other player commenting on another player's wife. When I heard what he said I thought it was stupid.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He's being pressured to do this. He should have said it weeks ago instead of his comments about Tom Brady's wife. Oh well at least he said it. that's something I guess.

I agree. He is probably beating his girlfriend right now because he was forced to do this. Oh the horror!!!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Love this guy. He's not a bad person. Clearly. He clearly wants to and has gotten better. Re-sign him Jerry. He wants to win, he wants to be a Cowboy, he wants to be a better man. That's the kind of guy you want as one of your leaders. Nobody is perfect, but he's working at it and aspiring to get better and better and better. He loves the game of football. He brings a tenacity, an energy level, that is contagious and inspires those around him. That's not a guy you wanna let go.

You love this guy?

Wow. His PR people finally got to work. Over a year after his actions. What a prince!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Because it lacks tact. He should have known what the response was going to be. I don't hear any other player commenting on another player's wife. When I heard what he said I thought it was stupid.

And if people think what you say is stupid or have a strong reaction to it (regardless of whether or not it was warranted) does that mean you should not say it? Why should people conform for those in society who are the least common denominator?

Lack of tact? That is being a phony PC sellout. I have so much more respect for someone who is true to themselves and doesn't placate the masses.

RunDMC

Reaction score
You love this guy?

Wow. His PR people finally got to work. Over a year after his actions. What a prince!

Damn right I do love the guy. Why wouldn't I? For one he's a GREAT football player. By all accounts he's a great teammate. Hasn't been a problem in the locker room. Hasn't gotten in trouble off the field since the incident which we don't even know what happened there.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You too old man acting like the comment about Brady's wife was some vicious comments

LOL I'm getting a kick out of these. The fact is he's stupid. Anybody with half a brain should have known what was going to happen when he said it. Of course Jerry came to his defense. that was funny too. I'm sure he'll do something stupid again. That's what he does. Oh well we're stuck with him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
And if people think what you say is stupid or have a strong reaction to it (regardless of whether or not it was warranted) does that mean you should not say it? Why should people conform for those in society who are the least common denominator?

Lack of tact? That is being a phony PC sellout. I have so much more respect for someone who is true to themselves and doesn't placate the masses.

Then respect him. That's your right. I don't.

RunDMC

Reaction score
LOL I'm getting a kick out of these. The fact is he's stupid. Anybody with half a brain should have known what was going to happen when he said it. Of course Jerry came to his defense. that was funny too. I'm sure he'll do something stupid again. That's what he does. Oh well we're stuck with him.

Yeah poor us we're stuck with the best defensive player in the league.