Coverage maps

zack

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the coverage map for this weekend's game?

zack

Reaction score
Thanks! So this will be now 6 weeks that I haven't had to turn on my direct tv while living in Detroit!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2316993 said:
Yeah we're going to get them here this week too. Oh, wait a minute, I get them every week. :p

AdamJT13;2316996 said:
Sunday Ticket > Coverage map

Oh no you didn't:bang2:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
No Boys games for the 2nd week in a row so I will have to watch it online or head to a sports bar.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been very lucky so far this year. They have showed every game in my area.

Of course I knew we would get the browns/Bengals game as they always show the bengals, browns and steelers game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
What do the areas of the map mean that aren't covered by one of the colors? Does that mean no game? If so... does that mean that Seattle isn't going to get... errr, Seattle?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2317050 said:
What do the areas of the map mean that aren't covered by one of the colors? Does that mean no game? If so... does that mean that Seattle isn't going to get... errr, Seattle?

Maybe your map didn't load properly. The entire Northwest is green, which means the Seattle-Green Bay game (thank you, Sunday Ticket).

The only part of the map that shouldn't be colored is the Denver market, which will not get a Fox late game because the Broncos will be playing on CBS.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
dang im about 30 miles out of the cowboys game region :(

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
zack;2316992 said:
Thanks! So this will be now 6 weeks that I haven't had to turn on my direct tv while living in Detroit!
same here in NY

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Eddie;2317477 said:
Coverage map = $0

Sunday Ticket = $250

You beat me to it. I'll maybe have to go to a sports bar two or three times a season to watch the game, the rest I get at home. Even factoring that cost in it's still way more cost effective.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Eddie;2317477 said:
Coverage map = $0

Sunday Ticket = $250

Watching the Cowboys every week, regardless of coverage map = priceless.