Covid 19 Vaccines could be causing Heart Imflammation?

Discussion in 'Covid Zone' started by ABQCOWBOY, May 25, 2021.

1. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

30,871 Messages
    53,766 Likes Received
    Some dig in for no other reason than to double down on their gullibility. Once they realize they may be furthering nothing more than an opinion or worse, a lie, they have two choices and few take the one backing out.

Too many people are like hungry fish and will bite anything and too many of those won't spit it back out.

kskboys likes this.
  2. remdak

remdak Well-Known Member

3,451 Messages
    4,991 Likes Received
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

11,597 Messages
    11,142 Likes Received
    Yep. I have nothing against the vaccine itself. But the pressure they’ve been putting on everyone to mindlessly get vaccinated is scary.

4. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    According to Israeli Ministry of Health, young males who have received vaccination are developing Myocarditis at a 25% higher rate then in normal circumstances. This is shocking, if true. That would mean that the threat of these vaccines outweighs the threat of Covid in young people by a significant margin.

If this is true, if the numbers we are seeing are true, then these people who are forcing young people to get vaccinated before they can return to school, to University, to a normal young life, those people are the hypocrites. They will be responsible for countless young deaths or long term health issues or both. Will they be held responsible or will it just be another one of those deals where everybody says, "We didn't know what would happen. Everybody said that it was the best thing to do."? Everybody knows now, there are no excuses. The Government vaccinating young people and children should stop immediately, until more is known about the effects. Universities and K-12 should be forced to shut their pie holes and get back to work and allow our children to continue their educations.

Stop listening to these people already. They don't necessarily have your best interests at heart. Stop arguing against common sense. How can anybody argue the point that it's safer to vaccinate our children when we know that the statistics reflect that they are not at risk of dying from this virus. We have no historical data about how this vaccine effects young people. On it's face, you all know this to be true. Stop trying to win an argument and let our responsibilities to our young people be our primary concerns. There is no reason to rush into these decision to vaccinate these kids and young people. Do not support this until we know there is no risk. Not saying these kids should never be vaccinated. I'm saying do not allow this to happen until we know for sure there is no risk associated. Until then, our jobs, all our jobs, are to protect our Children from these people who only care about money.

I don't think there is a stand on the side line position to take on this issue. This is a stand up and be counted moment to me.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    cml750 and kskboys like this.
  5. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

27,201 Messages
    29,840 Likes Received
    It's actually shocking to me that people would put their kids in danger in this manner. The medical professionals that I know w/ younger kids are not letting their kids get vaxed.

cml750 likes this.
  6. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

10,345 Messages
    8,954 Likes Received
    I just saw a commercial during the Jazz game to get your kids vaccinated.

7. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,720 Messages
    19,823 Likes Received
    I wonder if the vaccine had anything to do with the soccer player needing to be resuscitated on the field yesterday? Will be interesting to see what information is released.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/denmark...gone-before-cardiac-resuscitation-team-doctor

8. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    I don't understand it either ksk. Seems like a pretty easy decision to make to me too. IDK.

cml750 and kskboys like this.
  9. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,720 Messages
    19,823 Likes Received
    kskboys likes this.
  10. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

27,201 Messages
    29,840 Likes Received
    And I am pro-vaccination in general.

11. Streetwise

Streetwise Taco Engineer

15,348 Messages
    16,461 Likes Received
    They're bribing people with a wide range of things if you get vaccinated. Disgusting.

kskboys, cml750 and Jammer like this.
  12. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy Zone Supporter

5,102 Messages
    2,868 Likes Received
    I agree.

kskboys and Streetwise like this.
  13. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

3,562 Messages
    1,696 Likes Received

Just passing it along

14. DUO_CORE

DUO_CORE Well-Known Member

635 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.

15. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    Ian, Weissman, the Hotel and Real Estate guy? OK......

16. Rustinpeace21

Rustinpeace21 Well-Known Member

1,113 Messages
    508 Likes Received
  17. DanteEXT

3,562 Messages
    1,696 Likes Received
    Don't know who that is

18. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    What researchers?

19. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    Ian Weissman is a Corporate Strategy guy who specializes in Real Estate. That's why I was surprised to see him tweeting on the vaccine.

20. DanteEXT

3,562 Messages
    1,696 Likes Received
    Different Ian Weissman maybe?