Cowboy execs: white flag of surrender on TO?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2488520 said:
You know there have been many Cowboys throughout the years that have been very unpopular. They came and went just like TO came and eventually he will retire. But one thing remains constant - Cowboy fans love the Cowboys. Thru thick and thin, good and bad or whatever fate might bring. Just because someone does not hate TO doesn't mean they have betrayed the Cowboys.

Agreed. Same as if you don't show love for owens, you can't be a fan.
Neither of those things make sense.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I respect that others will have a different opinion.

But in my opinion (one shared by millions) Owens has always been and is emphatically now a HORRIFIC CANCER. If that is one's conviction then how can you not want anything but immediate suspension and complete severance. I think such a move would emphatically help the team, though I have zero conviction that the enabler Jerry Jones can make such a move.

If he scores a touchdown I will be happy because Romo threw the ball and the Cowboys scored. I will not be happy for him.

Ultimately he is an anchor. An obstruction. A disease. And that is what he chooses to be willfully as an adult man. He is beyond recourse. Beyond mending. Beyond negotiation. Beyond hope.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488523 said:
I respect that others will have a different opinion.

But in my opinion (one shared by millions) Owens has always been and is emphatically now a HORRIFIC CANCER. If that is one's conviction then how can you not want anything but immediate suspension and complete severance. I think such a move would emphatically help the team, though I have zero conviction that the enabler Jerry Jones can make such a move.

If he scores a touchdown I will be happy because Romo threw the ball and the Cowboys scored. I will not be happy for him.

Ultimately he is an anchor. An obstruction. A disease. And that is what he chooses to be willfully as an adult man. He is beyond recourse. Beyond mending. Beyond negotiation. Beyond hope.

................Cue the Star Trek theme song. :p: