Saints 28
Vikings 27
Rams 26
Seahawks 26
Eagles 26
Falcons 25
Panthers 23
Packers 23

Winning is HARD. And not a single team in the NFC has been better in recent years in consistently winning games than the team Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli are coaching. Not one team.

And what do these coaches get in return for their accomplishments? Endless scorn, derision, personal attacks from embarrassing fools.

It really is cringe-worthy to hear some of you rant like children.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
In the past 3 NFL seasons here are the NFC leaders in wins:

Cowboys 29
Saints 28
Vikings 27
Rams 26
Seahawks 26
Eagles 26
Falcons 25
Panthers 23
Packers 23

Winning is HARD. And not a single team in the NFC has been better in recent years in consistently winning games than the team Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli are coaching. Not one team.

And what do these coaches get in return for their accomplishments? Endless scorn, derision, personal attacks from embarrassing fools.

is winning hard in a parity league? Rams turned it around, eagles turned it around, giants found succes, seattle found sucess.

Winning is harder when you play harder to lose. This offense still sputters when it should be streamlined by now. a lot of mistakes in teh off season no matter how much the media and social media used its powers to say otherwise.

T-RO

Reaction score
Dallas coaches have won the most games over the past three years. Have they done so because they inherited the talent like the Rams have...an elite QB, Future hall-of-fame d-tackles, all-pros at numerous other positions? Nope!

In a passing-centric league, do they have a premium stud QB like Brees, Goff, Wilson, Rogers? Nope!

Until this year, has this Cowboys coaching group had highly regarded defensive personnel? Nope!

Yet they've won and won some more.

T-RO

Reaction score
This thread is about the last 3 years.

We lost to Green Bay in 2016 playoffs due to 4 factors:
-A possession was stolen by a bizarre huddle-penalty called on Brice Butler
-Holding calls on Irving were not called (a recurring pattern with Goodell's officials in Cowboys games)
-Green Bay had the good fortune of having 11 possessions in the game, while we had just 10
-Our defensive personnel was lacking that season

irishline

Reaction score

Cowboys 29
Saints 28
Vikings 27
Rams 26
Seahawks 26
Eagles 26
Falcons 25
Panthers 23
Packers 23

I am sorry I didn't realize the NFL folded up and went home after the end of week 17. Win something after, you have had 8 years to try.

Regular season winners!!! Yay us!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Fans don't like them because they see how important scheme is and Garrett wins with talent and effort.

We want talent/effort/ and scheme.

Our scheme gets us in trouble at times and the talent is held back because of how easy we make it for teams to defend.

Also... Poor playoff results.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys 29
Saints 28
Vikings 27
Rams 26
Seahawks 26
Eagles 26
Falcons 25
Panthers 23
Packers 23

"Cringe worthy" is the lengths some fans will go to make excuses.

:facepalm:

T-RO

Reaction score
I am sorry I didn't realize the NFL folded up and went home after the end of week 17. Win something after, you have had 8 years to try.

Regular season winners!!! Yay us!!!!

When did we enter the playoffs with superior personnel? When have the coaches had the most premium talent?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles won the SB last season and their fans are wanting to burn down those light poles they were climbing.

The GB fans wanted their HC gone.

However, with some of the Cowboys fans it's as if this franchise all of the sudden became a .500 club. The Cowboys have been around for 58 seasons and the last 23 have been disappointing with a couple of teases sprinkled in here and there. And strangely enough, the present HC has been a part of those 13, 12 and 13 win seasons.

But when I watch this team under Garrett and Linehan, they seem lacking. Maybe it's the fact they don't trust the QB to open up the offense because Linehan was not that way in DET, he was balls away. And Garrett was pretty open with Romo.

I am waiting to see what happens with this season. Am I seeing the turning? Is this the "process" coming to fruition? For a change the Cowboys aren't the sexy team, they ugly butted one of those last week. I am waiting to see what this team is because I am not sure yet. The offense is not good enough but the defense is better than good enough.

I get the frustration the OP is expressing because the negative vibe is depressing for a lot of posters. With some, even when the glass is half full, it is filled with vinegar. You would not know this team has won 4 in a row and beat the best team in the NFL in 1 of those 4 from a lot of the postings here. But, we all have our right to post here as we see fit, within the rules.