Cowboy fans are a bunch of whiney losers!

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
We're 4-2 and could be 6-0, having a chance to win our two loses when we played poorly against teams that played well. Besides, we, who sit at home and watch the games, had nothing to do with it: we sit on our butts and watch; we didn't work out in the off-season; we haven't played with pain, we have done nothing but watch. We've invested nothing--so we don't deserve to call them out.

I'm as big a fan as anyone but those that are crying now about the Boys losing a game they could/should have won need to find something meaningful to do--get a life.

okay, I'm done--I feel better.

1fisher

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2330706 said:
We're 4-2 and could be 6-0, having a chance to win our two loses when we played poorly against teams that played well. Besides, we, who sit at home and watch the games, had nothing to do with it: we sit on our butts and watch; we didn't work out in the off-season; we haven't played with pain, we have done nothing but watch. We've invested nothing--so we don't deserve to call them out.

I'm as big a fan as anyone but those that are crying now about the Boys losing a game they could/should have won need to find something meaningful to do--get a life.

yawn.... seriously, did this need it's own thread?

:laugh2:

sacase

Reaction score
I actually agree with this. Some people on this board act like it is the apocolypse. This team has some things to work on, but they are far from a bad team. With the way the NFL is looking this year who knows who will win.

CowboyMark

Reaction score

When you have super bowl expectations this is whats going to happen. The same thing happen during the super bowl days. There wasn't much of this during Campo's era. There were alot of Campo bashing but not team bashing. Had we started 4-2 in those days we would have been happy. This year we have had 2 losses to teams we should have beaten. That said I still have hope for this season(like all seasons). However I am really upset about today's outcome.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people do whine unnecessarily, but anyone who isn't pissed off after this one needs to re-evaluate why they even follow the Cowboys in the first place.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

You're right, we should all be happy for the loss, at least they tried.

utrunner07

Reaction score

HEY!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! We are very, VERY, VERY!!!!!!!!!!!! Close to being 2-4 if you want to play that game.

what a stupid post.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
sacase;2330762 said:
I actually agree with this. Some people on this board act like it is the apocolypse. This team has some things to work on, but they are far from a bad team. With the way the NFL is looking this year who knows who will win.

No, I wish the players displayed some of the emotion and fire that some of the posters on this board have. If they did, maybe we wouldn't play like we have no heart.

tnbk

Reaction score
Oh yes...remember children, it isn't if you win or lose, it is how you play the game.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Look i agree that at times us fans exaggerate and say a lot of idiotic stuff including myself. But seriously if we have the right to cheer on them loud and proud when they are playing great then we also have the right to call them out when they are doing bad! if we cant do either then cowboyszone as well as every other message board might as well be shut down

robjgrif

Reaction score

Spinning at it's best!

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score

We have every right as fans. To take the approach your taking is kinda defeating the point of being a fan and having this forum.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
this "were 4-2 crap" is reminding me of last year and the "were 13-3 crap".

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2330773 said:
Some people do whine unnecessarily, but anyone who isn't pissed off after this one needs to re-evaluate why they even follow the Cowboys in the first place.

This makes no sense. Look, I am a huge fan (some would even label me a homer) but a Cowboys loss does not ruin my week. You are a fan, realistically knowing that you win some, you lose some. Just because I'm not angry at the world right now doesn't mean that I need to "re-evaluate." If anything, people that take this too hard may need to look at what their priorities are.

newlander

Reaction score
utrunner has a good point: we're close to being 2-4. UNDERACHIEVING TEAM with a horrible coaching staff. Period.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score

Wade, is that you? Shouldn't you be getting on the bus to the Airport?

Actually you should be getting on the short bus.

SweetDC

Reaction score

Anyone has a right to voice their opinion about whatever affects or interests them. I don't need to play on the field to say the refs suck. I don't have to actually be the President to criticize the presidency. And although I haven't eaten at McDonald's in over a year, I can still say their french fries taste like cardboard and McDonalds needs to go back to frying them in their old artery-clogging, trans fatty, lard.

I'll take being a Negative Nancy or Critical Carol any day over being a Sunshine Suzy with one's head in the sand. It is difficult to imagine any Sunshine Suzy who has observed the quality (or lack thereof) of performance over the last few weeks can still say all is right with the world. This level of blinders-on outlook reminds me of something else going on in this country right now which I cannot speak of on a non-political thread.

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."
What the Cowboys have been doing isn't cutting it. It's the Sunshine Suzies who have been giving our players the thumbs-up and telling them, "The Super Bowl is just around the corner. Keep up the good work." It's the Sunshine Suzies who annointed Garrett as the King of Offense. It's the Sunshine Suzies who said our defense is playing as aggressively as ever. It's the Sunshine Suzies who say Romo is just having a bad day but overall, he is just peachy.

The coaches better start listening to the Critical Carols or even the Negative Nancies. It's time they wake and recognize the writing on the walls before we slide any further.

Thanks, now I feel better too.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2330893 said:
Wade, is that you? Shouldn't you be getting on the bus to the Airport?

Actually you should be getting on the short bus.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: