Cowboy game went to Darnolds head

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He now thinks that the offense can be "unstoppable" once he gets some TE i've never of back from injury. Reminds me of some Cowboy fans after the Dolphins game. :facepalm:

Next up for the unstoppable Jets is NE. That should make for a quick crash back to reality.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...nstoppable-offense-once-chris-herndon-returns
Lol. So true. I just don't get it. Why do opposing teams/fans think when beating the Cowboys is such a big deal?

No matter how good or bad the Boys are, "We beat the Cowboys, we're going to the playoffs". :lmao:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I mean after that game, I’d feel unstoppable too. Fresh from mono with 250+ passing yards, no known WR’s, and a sucky HC and you Beat this supposed to be “Contending” Dallas team will make you feel good.
Luckily, they play a way better team (Patriots) this coming Monday and he will shut his trap after likely getting blown out.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Never understood why fans and teams seem so confused after a beat down the week after they beat the cowboys. I thought everyone could see it coming.

dfense

Reaction score
It will be interesting if they give NE a run for their money. Just shows how bad some 2nd and 3rd string QBs can make a team look.

Pape

Reaction score
It will be interesting if they give NE a run for their money. Just shows how bad some 2nd and 3rd string QBs can make a team look.

always a tough game ... Its a division game on the road ... the first time the Pats faced them Darnold was out and CJ Mosley was nursing an injury... so its possible we are in for a tough fight Monday night

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
always a tough game ... Its a division game on the road ... the first time the Pats faced them Darnold was out and CJ Mosley was nursing an injury... so its possible we are in for a tough fight Monday night

LOL.........oh wait, you are serious.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Meh, I hope the Jets go on a run and knock out the Pats...