Cowboy have already poisoned Micha’s mind. He will likely regress next season

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The Cowboys have already weakened & poisoned Micha’s mind with all this Media glush. Instead of making appearance after appearance he should be working on his craft on getting disengaged from OL instead of throwing his arms up like he got held.

Micha’s likely regression chances have gone up to 60%.

Hardline

Reaction score
It's called a sophomore slump. A lot of second year players have it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not going to be as productive sack wise. DC's are really smart in this league and he will be in their crosshairs this off season. He surprised as a rookie. He won't be surprising anyone next year.

JBS

Reaction score
He's not going to be as productive sack wise. DC's are really smart in this league and he will be in their crosshairs this off season. He surprised as a rookie. He won't be surprising anyone next year.
So you are suggesting he isn’t good enough to adjust to their adjustments? I’ll take that bet

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So you are suggesting he isn’t good enough to adjust to their adjustments? I’ll take that bet

What happened vs 49ers?

He’s talking about going to cover Debo and he couldn’t get off the OL to stop a simple run.

Talking the talk but not walking the walk.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm saying asking a rookie to repeat an all-pro year is a lot. If he does, we are looking at a HOFer. People should check their expectations and not freak out if he has a sophomore slump.

CWR

Reaction score

Good luck scheming against a guy who lines up all over the field.