Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 11/26

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
For us, if we had Thompson on our roster for 10 games we would have lost a comp pick. Think the samemigjht be true for Bene, but he did pick up his 11th game yesterday.

@Nightman care to confirm?
Bene should still qualify because of the 10 game rule but he may slip out of the Top 994 if he loses snaps

He is at 968 right now...... if he stays we will get a 4th for Hitch and a 7th for Bene

Nexx

Reaction score
Don’t be fooled. Luck has been playing well lately, but he’s also Mr. Garbage Time.

Take that Jets game, for example. Luck threw the game away in the 1st half with multiple INTs, then kept chucking all game until his final statline looked good. The Colts still lost.

wish out QB could get "garbage time" stats

CapnB

Reaction score
I have to agree.

After the Cooper trade..

it sort of locks Earl out on money.

Not enough to keep our players and sign him, too.

We are going to be 70 mil under the cap. With no first rd draft pick this spring, and the money to play with like never seen before. I think they are going to spend on a couple of defensive players and earl being one of them.

CapnB

Reaction score
Earl isn’t going to command a huge deal from anyone. Not with his age and recent injury history. I think he comes here and his contract is reasonable

Earl not gonna command a huge deal? I think hes gonna. Its his last chance at big money And someone will give it to him.

waving monkey

Reaction score
We are going to be 70 mil under the cap. With no first rd draft pick this spring, and the money to play with like never seen before. I think they are going to spend on a couple of defensive players and earl being one of them.
is it 70 or 54 ? I read both