Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 11/26

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The most important thing to consider isn't how many of our OLs will show up.

If anything, it's that the ones that do, perform as well as they're abilities allow.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
They're definitely going to pursue Earl - they wanted to add him this year & were willing to give up a draft pick, now they can add him without giving up anything (except money of course).
I think ET and Woods would make a really nice S combo, and possibly make this defense elite but I hope we dont throw the bank at him. I really dont think his market is going to be super hot, with him being wrong side of 30 and oft-injured and I would hate to let one of our young studs go because we paid him too much.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
oh boy....

It's likely a sure thing that the Cowboys won't be inclined to meet the salary demands that ET feels he's entitled to. Those inclined to believe otherwise can continue to dream to their heart's content, despite reality awaiting at the doorstep to prove otherwise.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Those extra hungry and with a tolerance for grease are prone to enjoying duck.

I'm wondering if Johnny Walker Blue Label could promote such a tolerance! :D
I think of duck the same way I think of lamb: Okay, but in severe moderation and it should be well prepared with an eye to the side dishes for cleansing the palate.

Beaker42

Reaction score

He’s lying. They had ample opportunity to do that before the season started and stood pat. I’ll believe it when I see it. Reid’s balling. Boston would’ve helped. Apparently, THREE stooges at TE weren’t enough so we grabbed a bust in the 4th for good measure.

On the bright side, at least we know more than the owners do because we’ve known for a long time those positions were poorly manned.

Bizwah

Reaction score
He’s lying. They had ample opportunity to do that before the season started and stood pat. I’ll believe it when I see it. Reid’s balling. Boston would’ve helped. Apparently, THREE stooges at TE weren’t enough so we grabbed a bust in the 4th for good measure.

On the bright side, at least we know more than the owners do because we’ve known for a long time those positions were poorly manned.
Schultz is a bust?

I’m not sure how anyone can say a fourth round pick is a bust this early in their career. You don’t typically expect a fourth round TE to come in and produce right away.

On top of that, we’ve witnessed a number of our “busts” develop into very good players. DLaw didn’t have a sack until the playoffs. Byron was labeled a bust by many on here. Even Jaylon Smith was labeled a bust.

We need to give players time and quit labeling them as busts early in their careers.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It is 54m with rollover...... 75m after cuts to Hurns, TWill, Lee and restructures for Martin

Right now Dallas has 6.7mil in rollover for 2019

They are 54.9mil under the cap.

2019 estimated cap space will be 62.6mil. But its always higher then projected.

i think Lee and Hurns will be released, i think Lee retires. Frees up 12mil in cap 74.6mil

TW is gone adding 2.25mil. 76.85mil

Think Dallas should extend Crawford bringing his cap down and keep a very important part of the DL.

Its possible Dallas could have close to or at 80mil in caproom. Most likely not but it could happen.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
They're definitely going to pursue Earl - they wanted to add him this year & were willing to give up a draft pick, now they can add him without giving up anything (except money of course).

I would have thought so too, but it's actually questionable if they will. Last year we tried to trade for Vaccaro at deadline, didnt meet Saints demands. Could have signed him for next to nothing in the offseason and didn't even have him in for a workout.

Very odd

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Those extra hungry and with a tolerance for grease are prone to enjoying duck.

I'm wondering if Johnny Walker Blue Label could promote such a tolerance! :D
I used to think the same way about duck, until a new owner took over a hole in the wall Chinese place when I lived in South Austin. That man knew his way around a duck, best duck I ever had, he prepared it a number of different ways and it was always great. Now I'm hungry for some duck.