Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 5/17

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
51 and NEVER been on a jury - only notified once to call all week but nothing happened. I suck and am a loser.
Wow... never? It's like I have bright shining lights on me to be called in. I've been on 8 panels. Most of them fighting traffic tickets, but the couple that had some meat? Awesome...
There was one and they kept providing us with donuts from Krispy Kreme. I never ate so many donuts in my life... We found the lady guilty of child abuse too. Filthy lady...
Good donuts!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

Me at the next get-to-together: “Hey man I noticed you are having trouble getting the ketchup on your plate, fortunately I am here to help, unfortunately you will never be an offensive lineman for the Dallas Cowboys”.

Small child I helped: “Dad I can’t play football in gym class anymore”.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's called price controls.
I call it an opportunity to shred the current cap with some short-term deals with high-valued players.
Unfortunately, I didn't see too many guys you should shred the cap over. Maybe ET, but the trade scenario...
If there was any way to nab Aaron Donald... ANY WAY!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I call it an opportunity to shred the current cap with some short-term deals with high-valued players.
Unfortunately, I didn't see too many guys you should shred the cap over. Maybe ET, but the trade scenario...
If there was any way to nab Aaron Donald... ANY WAY!!!

I was writing about the rookie deals. Ryan is a top 5 QB in the league and recent MVP. Without him the Falcons are not a top offense or even close.

There are two positions you pay top dollar for. First pass rusher because they affect the QB but moreso the QB themselves. He is elite. It makes sense.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
51 and NEVER been on a jury - only notified once to call all week but nothing happened. I suck and am a loser.

I was once selected for a jury. I was in the jury booth for the whole trial. Once both sides finished their presentations, and judge got ready to give us our instructions, the clerk handed him a piece paper, and he proceeded to announce who the two alternates jurors were, and I was one of them. So I had to leave immediately.

Yup, I was a juror, and listened to a whole trial, but wasn’t able to be a part of the decision. WTH SMH.