Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 5/17

DanT

Reaction score
Wow... never? It's like I have bright shining lights on me to be called in. I've been on 8 panels. Most of them fighting traffic tickets, but the couple that had some meat? Awesome...
There was one and they kept providing us with donuts from Krispy Kreme. I never ate so many donuts in my life... We found the lady guilty of child abuse too. Filthy lady...
Good donuts!
60 and never even been called in

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
60 and never even been called in
Wow... I feel bad for you! Jury duty is awesome and you're performing a service for your country too.
Ah well. Maybe this is the year for you!

Corso

Reaction score
There was one guy we decided to troll on a traffic ticket because he was such a butt-head through the trial.
We found him guilty, but fined him $1. Well deserved outcome.
That guy gave us a look like... YOU A-HOLES!, but I was perfectly happy with it. He did the crime, now let his insurance bang him for a hot minute.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This goes against most peoples agenda that Crawford can't rush the passer, but the knowledgable fans at least recognize it.

I like Crawford but he played a similar number of snaps as Lawrence, mostly at end. Irving, playing at 3-tech, had almost as many pressures in half the games (338 snaps compared to 626). So Crawford can rush the passer OK, he's just not the kind of pass rusher you need at end. He's a rotational contributor.

Corso

Reaction score
I like Crawford but he played a similar number of snaps as Lawrence, mostly at end. Irving, playing at 3-tech, had almost as many pressures in half the games (338 snaps compared to 626). So Crawford can rush the passer OK, he's just not the kind of pass rusher you need at end. He's a rotational contributor.
He's more like an Almost Anthony.