Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 6/5

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

2 of my friends have a bet of $100. One says they will go 9-7 or better. The other an idiot Cowboys hater, well hates just about everything says 8-8 or worse.

This guy is a hard headed hater of everything that changes on a drop of a dime. He is a big homer of a college team and it's players, and what ever professional team is on top.
He like the Patriots, surprised not the Eagles, not yet, he likes the Warriors, he likes the Astros. Was a HUGE Rangers fan until Nolan Ryan left the team. Now he can't stand them.
I need to ask what is his NHL team of the year is, I bet he says the Capitals since they are about to win the Stanley Cup.

I think I will mess with him on this later today, get him riled up for be a band wagoner. :muttley:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I admit to being concerned about Irving. He's a talented player who gives us a difficult pass rush to handle between him and Lawrence. However, it isn't good that he seems to be just relying on his talent and not committing himself to being in shape and participating with the team to try to be his best. He may be talented enough to just turn it on when the time comes, but he also could hurt this defense if he's not ready out of the gate to be the player he was for eight starts last season (and even better than that).

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Didn’t know that. Thanks for the tweet info. As a young kid, I liked #87 for the Niners. Clark was a guy I heard about often in the 80’s. As I grew older I began to resent the player and that 49ers’ team for that one play.

That’s all gone now that I learned Dwight was helping Everson Walls. That is just awesome and what it means to be humble. Ty for that and TY to Dwight Clark and may you Rest In Peace, sir!