Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 6/5

RoboQB

Reaction score
Keep guessing

My point was, although you were going through a stressful time, you were still expected to
perform your duties to your employer. Now, I can imagine some time off was requested for court dates
and such.

Irving simply has to stay in shape. Imagine, if that were your only requirement.
A nice workout at the gym would actually help to ease the stress temporarily.

My intent was not to quarrel with you... and I really don't give a hoot about @Seven.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
My point was, although you were going through a stressful time, you were still expected to
perform your duties to your employer. Now, I can imagine some time off was requested for court dates
and such.

Irving simply has to stay in shape. Imagine, if that were your only requirement.
A nice workout at the gym would actually help to ease the stress temporarily.

My intent was not to quarrel with you... and I really don't give a hoot about @Seven.

Well, I'm flattered. And you are, who, again?

You should know what you're talking about prior to wasting keystrokes. (See bold in your message.) You're going to go with that? Imagine?

Seriously.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Well, I'm flattered. And you are, who, again?

You should know what you're talking about prior to wasting keystrokes. (See bold in your message.) You're going to go with that? Imagine?

Seriously.

Childishly entering yourself into this looking for a fight. Predictable.

The word, Imagine, in this context, would be same as "most likely". 408Cowboy and I settled our conversation
with my second post. Not sure what's gotten into you or why you don't understand but non-athletes get
paid to go to work... not the gym.

What's got your panties in a bunch? Me pointing out that Irving being out of shape shouldn't be excused because
of a custody battle? Or is it me pointing out that most Americans can only go to the gym on their own time?