Cowboys 0-3 start. it's happening!

csirl

Reaction score
In fairness, new coaches/system + no preseason games = slow start. We all hope it will be 3-0, but I wont be pannicking if we go 0-3. Team will get stronger aa the season progresses

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3. Bring it!

0 and 3 is a bit pessimistic. But i do think 1-2 is not a far stretch.

The rams are a good team. Especially on defense were Dak struggles against. As it is with the seahawks and the falcons also.

The most likley win is against the falcons. But probability overall says 1-2 for me.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come at me with your best debate about why I'm wrong so I can laugh at you after game 3. Bring it!
Ahh, one of those posters who is proud of being negative and happy when the team fails …

And what if they go 0-3? For a Cowboy fan how can that really be cause for joy and how could it be a source of pride that you were right?

By the way, it was your argument, and your thread, so you have the first responsibility to make your case rather than making it incumbent on others to state theirs.

aria

Reaction score
Because you’re crazy! I really think you’re talking yourself into a frenzy and I get it, this team has been a let down for over TWENTY years but we’ll be 2-1 at the worst.

1) Rams aren’t what they used to be and their roster is worse than what it has been where ours is better. I’m not sold on McCarthy but he’s most likely an upgrade from Garrett. We win by 7-10 at a minimum.

2) Seattle has a horrendous O line, our D line is upgraded big time and that will be the difference maker. We win by 7-10 at a minimum.

3) Atlanta? Lol...win by 10 at a minimum.

I say 2-1 because it is the beginning of the season so who knows how any team is prepared but I would be confident that if we played these 3 teams in the middle of the season we would be 3-0.

Wanna bet ole buddy? You can go 2-0! I’m off Whataburger though, they pissed me off. In ‘N Out gift certificate or a visa credit card or cash, same as before $50. *I’ll still get you a Whataburger GC though.

I say we go 3-0, whatchya got joker?