Cowboys 1st in the league in...

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
almost plays.

Almost sacks. Almost interceptions. Almost tipped passes.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2311028 said:
almost plays.

you must of thought this was funny when you came up with this thread......

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Yeah , what a crappy thread. Think before you post instead of going with your emotions.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2311028 said:
almost plays.

Then using this, we're 1st in the league in...

QB pressures

Passes defended

Thanks!

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Boysboy;2311072 said:
Then using this, we're 1st in the league in...

QB pressures

Passes defended

Thanks!

I should have thought of that first.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I know you don't understand English well so out of a bunch of looney tunes today let me say we grew up a lot today. We showed we could win even when we're making mistakes. We found a way to win and we stopped them when we needed to. Even Killa made a big play.

So I disagree. They may have found themselves today. We'll see how it goes next week and then after.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
jobberone;2311093 said:
I know you don't understand English well so out of a bunch of looney tunes today let me say we grew up a lot today. We showed we could win even when we're making mistakes. We found a way to win and we stopped them when we needed to. Even Killa made a big play.

So I disagree. They may have found themselves today. We'll see how it goes next week and then after.

We made plenty of mistakes in our other wins too. We need to eliminate the mistakes...at least to a reasonable extent.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2311065 said:
Yeah , what a crappy thread. Think before you post instead of going with your emotions.

lol hey man....i know you are frustrated

you just have to expect that with this team...it will never change

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2311028 said:
almost plays.

:lmao2:

Just when I thought I had seen it all.

Here's a suggestion that might help you get through the night.

jnj_ky_jelly_300.jpg

kleenex.jpg

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
jobberone;2311093 said:

I agree to a point, but wasn't that game at Green Bay? Or was it at Philly? We already know we can play bad and beat teams. It's time we learn from our mistakes and focus on not killing ourselves. That goes from the coaching staff to the players. It's easy to pile on Romo right now, but look at the difference between his pockets from the Cleveland game to today. It is extreme.

The good thing about almost doing a lot of things is that we aren't far away for things to come. An extra second gets us sacks. An extra step gets our hands on balls. A little more concentration gets us more picks. Pac had 2 in his hands and Hamlin had one. These are game changers.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2311065 said:

That's exactly what I thought when I read your post. Only in my thought, the first sentence was literal, not sarcasm.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/loldeathstar.gif

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2311761 said:
http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/loldeathstar.gif

Lmao...that's almost as good as SP's kitten gif. :bow:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i was told almost only counts in horse shoes, hand gernades and statistics...and something that would get me introuble with the mods but its the opposite of pull ins