Cowboys 1st Round pick

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Cowboys current draft position is #24 in the first round. That Amari pick looking better and better.

That's Taco Charlton territory.

I'll bet Dez is sick, watching Amari catching all those TD passes and seeing what a real number one receiver does.

We need a QB.

Criticism about Amari never was about the player. It was about our need. And that was never a WR.

Pick makes me sick.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Your Mummi told me else last time we were together.
I never took you for being compatible with the spinster from the midway.
She has false teeth, you know. And she throws things when Jason does stupid things.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cowboys current draft position is #24 in the first round. That Amari pick looking better and better.

I'll bet Dez is sick, watching Amari catching all those TD passes and seeing what a real number one receiver does.
Amari has made Dak and Zeke better. And Gallup!will be a stud.
I dont see a need on offense with our second pick.

On D, LVE and Jaylon have made our secondarysuddenly good.
Having said that, we need a run stuffer and a DE to make our D No. 1.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Amari has made Dak and Zeke better. And Gallup!will be a stud.
I dont see a need on offense with our second pick.

On D, LVE and Jaylon have made our secondarysuddenly good.
Having said that, we need a run stuffer and a DE to make our D No. 1.

Dallas has a run stuffer and pocket collapser........he's just kinda never around..................

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I never took you for being compatible with the spinster from the midway.
She has false teeth, you know. And she throws things when Jason does stupid things.

I know about the teeth. She takes them out when we are together. Guess why...

conner01

Reaction score
Dez was never 1/10th of the route runner that Amari is. It's great to finally have a real #1 wide receiver again.
Few are
They are different types of receivers
Dez was just about physically beating his guy
Cooper makes them feel silly with his moves
I’m surprised they haven’t penalized him for unsportsmanlike conduct the way he abuses the CB

conner01

Reaction score
Compared to Romo's 1st 3 years as a starter, Romo was reckless with his ints too.
If you look romo and Dak in their first 3 seasons of playing they have very similar stats
I went to see myself and was a bit surprised

conner01

Reaction score
In all fairness to those of us who didn’t want to trade a first rnd pick
I never expected such a change in the team
That pick now is near the end of the round. At the time it looked like a top 10
I never thought one player could have totally turned our season around
Still hate not having a first rnd pick but sure looks worth it to me now

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

90rec 1300yd 13td,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dez did that for 3 straight years.......pipe down

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Cant we just leave Dez alone, he was a great Cowboy for a long time who holds lots of Dallas records...

Back to the subject....Amari is worth three 1st round picks!

Me and maybe 5 other posters were saying it was a great trade......but than again im always right!..haha

Yes, I was one of the 5... this was an EXCELLENT trade (bar none), and likely to be in the #25-32 range of the 1st round (a bargain to be sure!)... Amari made us a contender, whereas we had ZERO chance before acquiring him. At #25 it a fantastic trade, but at 32, well (it goes without saying) this was a phenomenal trade...

Should we win the SB, it would rank in the top 5 of greatest trades ever, as there is NO way we would have made it there (or even remotely close to the playoffs) without AC.

We were 3-4 and going nowhere... now we are 8-5 on a 5 game winning streak, with a 2 game lead in the division, and have beaten the "#1 team in the NFL", and an excellent chance at going into the playoffs at 11-5, on an 8 game winning streak, and an outside shot at the #2 seed (should New Orleans lose their remaining 3 tough games).

All in all, I think most would agree, AC was pivotal in most of these last 5 games, and is crucial to our playoff (and SB) hopes!