Twitter: Cowboys 26th in explosive

Jipper

Reaction score
Holy crap we have played 8 quarters of regular season football...we won't be able to make any type of conclusions on team until 5 to 6 games in the books...

When you don't play guys in preseason it takes a while to get the actual product to show up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder why this is?

DnrHHeAUYAA7f3q.jpg
Lol....get it all out of your system now because there’s going to be a point this season where you can’t say anything bad abou the guy who’s going to have a winning record.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The gun slinging Tony Romo era is over.

Ha, look at the defending Super Bowl Champion Eagles. 1 less than our Cowboys. Does that mean they suck? I seriously doubt anyone believes they actually do.

No it means they're playing with a backup QB but the second coming is this Sunday.

We're playing with a backup QB too only we don't have a savior starter arriving anytime soon.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol....get it all out of your system now because there’s going to be a point this season where you can’t say anything bad abou the guy who’s going to have a winning record.

if we're winning trust me it won't because of Dak's QB talents......

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that’s the thing.....big plans don’t equal wins. That’s the biggest misconception fans have. There’s a few in this fanbase that dislike Dak because he doesn’t throw it deep all game. But one aspect of Dak’s game is that he makes plays when his team needs him to.

He doesn't as he's unable to! Now what fan base wants this type of cripple QB? Might as well go get Tyrod Taylor as a back up in case Dak gets injured....just to keep the mediocrity constant at QB....

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I was expecting an article about the initial fireworks when we come out of the tunnel...:p

ShortRound

Reaction score
I think Dak will get a better feel for his receivers with additional experience with them.

We've got too many new receivers for him to get used to right now. It'll just take time.

I think this is especially true, with respect to Dak throwing the longer passes to them.

Which baffles me, they had preseason to get acclimated to each other.

Verdict

Reaction score

Submitted for your discussion. Please follow all zone and US rules. Have at it!

There's no arguing that. On the other hand we played very conservative against the Giants by design and we had a few big plays wiped out in game 1due to penalties.

It's concerning, but I wouldn't jump ship just yet. Will see as time goes on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No it means they're playing with a backup QB but the second coming is this Sunday.

We're playing with a backup QB too only we don't have a savior starter arriving anytime soon.

That backup won 11 games in a row. That backup sent Romo into retirement. And so who is Dak going to back up? A first round pick next year. LOL

Talk about lost? Still haven't gotten over the fact that Romo quit on you eh?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
if we're winning trust me it won't because of Dak's QB talents......

You're right. It's going to be because we have an excellent TEAM. It's NOT supposed to be about ONE PLAYER. If your team is built around ONE PLAYER, then your team is going to have a serious problem in the NFL. This isn't the NBA. Our defence has been playing well, our special teams look like they're getting it together, and Dak played a SMART game on Sunday night. If he keeps playing SMART football, then we'll be fine. I don't care about the lack of "explosive" offence. As long as we're winning, who gives a crap?